WW Clubs and Groups - Week of November 27

View Full Version : Week of November 27

MistySeptember
11-28-2006, 12:59 PM
Hi! Kind of quiet around here. I guess we are all recovering from the holiday. Well have a great week everyone!

MistySeptember
11-30-2006, 08:53 AM
where is everyone?

Jen
11-30-2006, 03:18 PM
Hi Misty, thought I would jump in just so you don't feel like you are talking to yourself!

I've been lurking a lot, just popping in to see who has posted but not posting myself. The truth is that I just haven't done diddly squat to lose weight in the past few weeks and I don't really care about it either. I don't know what it is, the weather, the approaching holidays, hard to say but I'm completely unmotivated to worry about my weight right now. I can't even tell you when I last got on a scale. I have my annual physical next week and I plan on talking to my doctor about it. Like in my head I know I need to lose weight but making it a reality is another thing altogether.

Anyway that is where I am at, hope everyone is doing a little better. Take care!

Elanajel
12-01-2006, 10:02 AM
I've been very busy w/my writing so haven't posted in at least few days (maybe longer).

I just submitted an application for a one year writers' fellowship. I don't know how many people applied--I assume it's quite competitive. We'll see what happens.

Working out: going well, I'm pushing myself more
Food: umm...well...I am up yet again and switched back to Flex. I think, in essence, I can't do well on Core. It feels too restrictive.

Hope we start hearing from the other MIAs!

Jen
12-01-2006, 12:30 PM
Hey everyone. Well I just popped on the scale and my weight is back up to its all time high. Not a big surprise. So it is like what do I do now? I'm not going nuts with digging into holiday goodies, in fact I think I've been rather restrained in not buying any boxes of chocolates though everytime I go to WalMart I want to pick up a few boxes!!! I might be down a few pounds by tomorrow because I am just coming off a night shift and my weight fluctuates but still it won't be more than 2 or 3 lbs.

Anyone in the US get hit with the snow storm that blew through last night? So far no snow here, right now we are having almost hurricane type weather, very strong winds and lots of rain. Definately a day for holding down the couch with a book and a hot cup of tea!

luflic
12-01-2006, 08:03 PM
Jen I hear you I am in the exact same place as you been having some health issues had a D & C but just not motivated. First time I even been to this site in one month! We got a lot of rain but not the snow upper MI got a lot of snow though.