Old 11-25-2006, 08:39 AM   #1  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Default 30-Something's: Saturday Chat 11/25

Saturday, November 25th, 2006

Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time.
-- Mark Twain

RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 12:35 PM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!

Busy day today, putting up the tree after yesterday's cleaning frenzy! Peter got a new Thomas train set to put under the tree, so he's driving us nuts to put the tree up.

Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 01:01 PM   #3  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

i'm sewing............again...i want to finish so i can start working on my own stuff *sighs*

I'm worried about tomorrow's WI but i may as well do it. yesterday i had a hard time staying on track. today i'm gonna do better though, gotta take the dog for a walk when i get back from the fitting, and tomorrow I am dancing for a benefit show. I'll be bellydancing for an hour. that will get my workout in LOL....so i'm gonna get the dog walked and do an hour of dancing. He needs the exercise too. Poor baby's got a yeast infection in his ear (he's got long ears) so I'm cleanin them out and trying to keep them nice n dry. A mama's work is never done.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 07:43 PM   #4  

Height: 5'8"

Evening all! It looks like it has been very quiet here the past few days, guess everyone is very busy with the holiday and all.

Well, Thanksgiving was wonderful, food was fantastic, unfortunately of course I ate a little more than I should have, but did not go wildly overboard like I used to.

DH and I made our 4th annual day after Turkey shopping trip out to Syracuse. I have been going shopping the day after for over 10 years now, but DH is still fairly new to the madness! We had to get up at 3:45am to get to Toys R Us by 5am and we Just made it as they were opening the doors. The line to get in was ridiculous, as expected, but overall it went very well. We were out of there in 45 min, then went to Kmart, Walmart, Target, another Walmart a sporting goods store and a gaming store and still managed to be home before 1pm. We were both very shocked that we came home with $$ leftover, but we got the deals we set out to get and figured that there will be more sales over the next few weeks and we will hit them when they happen. I LOVE the hunt for a bargain, it is such a thrill to get fabulous gifts for people at a reasonable price.

Holy~Bellydancing for an HOUR??? That will be a workout! Have fun!

to our newbies!

Lauren~Tree craze, we have that going on here too. It looks like christmas Exploded in my Living room right now. I have managed to get some decorations up and boxes moved out, but it is still a disaster area. I am hoping that I will get it finished tomorrow and be done.

Hello Christie and everyone else!

STEVI.........WHERE ARE YOU????

Chat again soon, take care.
Darcy
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 08:56 PM   #5  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

yeah for a benefit 2 benefits i should say, one for a fundraiser, one for my workout for the day
Old 11-26-2006, 04:25 AM   #6  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

I'm here...
I was gonna wait and post in the morning but I feel terrrible about not making the time for my Cyber chums. I suck, i know. BUT I am back!!! I will make my best efforts to stay connected with you all. I enjoy it very much.

Ok, I've been...Learning/selecting 50 new songs for the newest band. I have rehearsal 3x a week, I have had a show every weekend up until this coming weekend. I have 4 shows booked in Dec. I do all the booking for the Covertones, I have to design and distribute flyers to the bars/venues, I have been asked to record originals for a song writer, My lil feller cut all FOUR teeth at the same time!! (Last week, One upper is about to emerge), he is standing alone!! 9 months...he so rocks! Disnyland two Sundays ago, Finished The Dora Room and the Evil Queen, My b-day was Fri. (Yuk 35 sucks) Of course Thankgivin' was Thur. Celebrate my b-day Fri and Sat Night, Sat DAY HAd a kid party to attend.....It goes on but I will not bore you further.

Did I tell you all that sfter my car fiasco, I get it back and the Change Oil light will not go off ( I had it changed then) AND they somehow disconnected my ENTIRE security system???!!!! GEEZ! Buncha Putszes.

I also got some pretty fabulous phones calls this week. My younger older brother, If you KWIM, called me today. We haven't had a conversation in three years. Only e-mail, and it was always very lame. My cousin, whom was like a sister growing up, called as well. I hadn't spoke to her in 10 YEARS!!!! Her then Hubby didn't care for me cuz HE was an A$$ and I told him so. My Aunt also called me, She and I hand't been close in about 5 years as well. Trip out on all the lOVE!!!! My brother meant the most to me. he and I where always so close. Seems he avoided any REAL talking due to embarrassment as His amrrage is over and he lost his business. Like I would Ever judge him. He so rocks.
Ok....see you all tomorrow and again Me so sorry!
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 12:07 PM   #7  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

glad your back Stevi, I was getting worried about you. You sound busy like I am LOLOL

As for your Change Oil Light, that is something you can reset yourself if your saturn's innards are like mine. Check the fuse box under the hood. It should have a reset button plus directions. When I get my oil changed at walmart they technically cannot reset it. So I do it myself.