Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 04:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 235/226/144

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Question Ask me what I did this morning!!

You'll never guess in a million years.......

Ready?.......

I went to my first Tae Kwon Do class!!!

I actually wanted to sign up my 2 dc and the instructor told me it was a family class. Good!, I thought then they can both be there together...hehehe Next thing I know, he was putting my name on a roster!!! What in the world was I thinking????

SO! I showed up today (along with some other new Moms) and we WORKED our tails off!!! You see, today was cardio endurance day...dear me...it's been at least 8 years (and about 100 pounds) since I stepped foot in a fitness class! Well, I made it through and only felt like throwing up through half the class!

I WILL be back next week! he he he

Erika
Old 11-18-2006, 06:33 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 146/138/125

Height: 5'5

Its excellent that you have found a way to exercise that includes your kids.
Finding a new work out is always exciting, I took my first spin class last night and I also worked my tail off. Having trouble sitting down today...
YAY for new work outs!
Old 11-18-2006, 08:16 PM   #3  
Ashley

Height: 5'8"

Good for you! Tae Kwon Do looks like fun. Funny how we can start something without really intending to do so, but then it turns out to be a great thing.

I accidentally wandered into a kickboxing class a few months ago. After 20 minutes, when I was totally winded, the instructor says "now we start turbo!" Ha! After going a few times, I really came to enjoy the class.
Closed Thread