Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 08:37 AM   #1  

Default Weigh in at home 10/16 - 10/22

Starting the week's thread. Be back this afternoon after work.

Judy
Old 10-16-2006, 08:38 AM   #2  

Mom2QJandT - great loss! I've only noticed that I don't have a good weigh-in right before TOM (although these days, who knows when that is!) but I know others have seen a pattern. Whatever you do, don't let the pattern change what you've been doing because it's been working!

Judy
Old 10-16-2006, 10:14 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 190/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi, well down 2 pounds this week. I am shocked I have never lost 2 pounds this long in to the program, I have been on WW for 10weeks. I usually do like .8 or less. I am so happy. I have been very good though, even when I went out I was craving a burger so I got one but did not eat any of my fries. I have been walking every day as the back gets better I have been going for longer ones. Good luck to everyone.

Old 10-17-2006, 09:06 AM   #4  

Well my weighin is in a day or two depending on when I remember (I forgot this morning) and I think I will maintain or lose. I ate too much dinner last night, but I didnt snack in front of the TV. That's one of my new goals. No eating in front of the TV unless its a bowl of popcorn while watching Lost. (I love that show)

This morning.. my coworker brought hardee's biscuits and homemade apple butter. Argh. I'd already eaten, but I couldnt resist. Those are 9 points!! But I threw half in the trash. So I had to "redo" my thinking about my dinner tonight, but I think I'll manage

Today for lunch.. chicken tortilla soup (2pts), an apple, and a fat free blueberry yogurt. I'm actually looking forward to that.. and its well balanced too!
Old 10-17-2006, 11:26 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 285.2/285.2/185

Height: 5'9"

Way to go on the well-balanced lunch, teckeygirl--it sounds delicious!

Congratulations on shedding two pounds, l&dnurse!

I weighed in this morning and had lost 2 pounds as well! I'm down to 236! Two pounds by two pounds, I'm taking this weight off! Still dreading a plateau, but so far it's been a pretty consistent two-pound loss each week. I'd say it's luck, but I've been working really hard.
Old 10-17-2006, 06:53 PM   #6  
Doin' it & doin' it well!

S/C/G: 170/148.4/140

Well, I cheated and looked at the scale early (151). Not bad last weigh in was 150.8 and it's time for TOM. So, we'll see what the scale holds for me next week. I've been doing very well w/ my exercise. Taebo twice this week (one day I did the advanced but could only hang for 35 mins). Those tapes are no joke!! Been on the treadmill once and sticking w/ those floor exercises. I'm really getting motivated w/ this exercise. I've decided to try the "Wendie Plan" that the other thread/ girls were chatting about. We'll see how that goes. I'm openminded; if that doesn't do well, I'll switch back to the flex. I'm flexible. And d/t the "wendie plan" I had to change my weigh in day to Wednesdays.. Not tomorrow though (TOM TIME: TOM TIME).

Can't WEIGHT until next Wednesday!!!!!! Let's keep it movin"
Old 10-19-2006, 09:35 AM   #7  

Lisa - don't downplay your own efforts. Congratulate yourself! Pat yourself on the back! YOU are the one who is doing this.. its not luck! And about that lunch - lol - my eyes were bigger than my stomach! I didnt even eat the apple. Haha. I forgot how filling the soup and yogurt alone would be.

Yesterday was a bad eating day and I've been stressed out the last few days. I found out my ex-mother-in-law is coming into town tonight. We're going to Cracker Barrel to eat and I've already figured and counted what I'm going to eat. But it just stresses me to see her right now. I havent heard from my ex in months.. he hasnt even called the kids.. and he now owes me almost $5000 in back-due child support. It's hard to deal with his family right now even though his mom is the nicest woman ever. I try not to even bring up the subject of him with her because I think she's is clueless as what to do either. I just need to get through tonight and its awkwardness.
Old 10-21-2006, 03:17 PM   #8  

L&Dnurse - congratulations on that great loss! The way you dealt with the craving for a burger was right on target.

Gina - I hope things turned out OK with your ex-mil and the dinner and Cracker Barrel. Good for you for figuring out what you're going to eat. Good for you for throwing 1/2 of the biscuit in the trash. Chicken tortilla soup sounds yummy - is that your own recipe (and 2 pts is great too.)

LisaMarie - congratulations on that great loss. Hey, don't worry about a plateau until you get one! Your hard work is really paying off.

Miss Cretia - WTG on getting in that activity - I know, Taebo is no joke! How is the Wendie Plan going? I consider it a variation of flex since you are really just using your weekly flex points more or less on different days.

I've had a better week than last week and was rewarded by losing 1.2 of the 3.2 pounds I gained last week. My activity has been pretty good - either doing PT exercises at home, going to PT or doing yoga. I'm going to see if I can find a menu online for a restaurant we're going to tonight with friends. I'm not too worried though - my friend has been on WW (and has done really well) so it makes it a little easier to resist the bread basket, etc.

Carla, Rachel, Karen - stop by and say hi!

Have a great one,
Judy
Old 10-22-2006, 11:51 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 315/156/135

Height: 5'7"

Congratulations to everyone on all of the great losses. And for those who need a little extra support, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! Weighed in this morning and down 2.5 for the week. Not bad at all considering that according to the "pattern" of loss I have noted I expected to lose nothing to a pound at the most.

Hooray for us - - we're doing it!
Closed Thread