Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 09:24 PM   #1  

Default Any Peeps With Food Allergies??

Cause I sure do. I'm allergic to wheat, dairy, and eggs. I've been reading up on WW would like to try it, and want to know if it's a realistic diet plan with my dietary restrictions.

TIA!

Lindsey
Old 10-12-2006, 10:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 236/207/175

Height: 6ft

the great thing about WW is you can eat whatever you want .. you just have to count the points accordingly. I can't say I am allergic to any of those foods ..but can safely say that I could do my plan without eating any of them ... I have lost 15 lbs in 8 weeks .. got my gold star tonite! struts- so yes .. it is realistic
Old 11-09-2006, 08:52 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 166.5/166.5/135

Height: 5'5"

I'm a dairy-free girl. I also have IBS, which limits the kinds of meats and veggies I can eat. It's not too hard. I lost 40 lbs and got my IBS under control last time I was on program. I'm hoping to lose 30 this time.
Closed Thread