Old 10-10-2006, 12:21 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/160/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Good Tuesday afternoon!

Hi everyone...I hope you guys are doing well and keeping motivated! I find it sooo difficult to stay on track on the weekends. My hubby is *helping*, I guess. He kind of stops me from eating all that bad stuff I reach for. It's appreciated but at the same point, it upsets me. Does HE think I'm too heavy? Does he find me unattractive?? Those are the insecurities I am sure we have all felt at one point or another.
I saw this picture of myself from about 4 years ago, omg, my arms were sooo skinny. (And I thought I was chunky then ) I wanted to bring up something else, piggybacking on a post I read somewhere on here. (Sorry if I chat too much!!!!!!!!!!) Ok. So, pre-last-baby, I was 130-135 pounds. I was a size 3/4 at that time. (I'm 5'4"). Even at 140 pounds I'm a 4/6. Dont go by numbers!!! People would look at my number (140) and say NO WAY (regarding my size). Maybe this is a motivator for me too he he he. Just wanted to put that out there. I did at one point weigh 118 - I was a size 0 and looked like a crack head. I don't recommend that look for anyone.
Anywhoo, here I go rambling. I really just can't wait to get to the point that my pants are loose - then I will become more motivated - it gets easier to go on as you see the numbers drop and the pants getting looser!!!!! How is everyone else doing?!?!?!?

skinE2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 05:04 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 174(highest) 150/150/138

Height: 5'7"

Wow! When I was a size 6, I weighed about 140 and I am three inches taller than you. Didn't pay much attention to weight back then. I don't want to get smaller than a 6, I like being curvy.

I'm just now at the point of having my once-tight pants be loose. It's a great feeling.
redlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 05:26 PM   #3  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

Ok that's so not fair! I'm 5'1" and barely fit into a size 8 and only weigh 119!!! I don't understand!!! I have kind of big hips though... 36"...maybe that's my problem! I don't know....
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 05:54 PM   #4  

Amanda, your hips are still smaller than mine, and I'm not particularly hippy. I like your new picture. I have a similar hairstyle and length, but am thinking about getting bangs cut in when I lose a little more weight.
Old 10-10-2006, 06:33 PM   #5  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlight View Post
Amanda, your hips are still smaller than mine, and I'm not particularly hippy. I like your new picture. I have a similar hairstyle and length, but am thinking about getting bangs cut in when I lose a little more weight.
I don't get it...I can't ever find pants, jeans that fit me at all...sometimes I wonder if designers even know what "REAL WOMEN" look like and what their body types are like... Geesh!

Thanks for the comment about my pic... it was taken this weekend. I'm actually getting it cut in a week...not sure how short yet. I also would like bangs...but then people told me they make me look too much like a little kid... so I'm not sure.
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 06:40 PM   #6  

I think a chin length bob would you great on you.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:01 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 283/253/190

Height: 5'9"

skinE2b - Your husband knows your goals to lose weight (I'm assuming you discuss this with him), so I would think he is trying to help you reach your goals - not making a comment about how he sees you. Just something to think about.
Lifeguard is offline   Reply With Quote