Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 11:14 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 150/144/125

Height: 5'4

Default Bad Weekend

So, I had a pretty bad weekend.

I went to the movies, and I had no willpower. I ate cheese fries. Shocking, I know.

Then yesterday I was upset about the break-up with the boyfriend. Kinda ate some junk.

Feelin pretty fatty today.

My Weigh in is tonight.... Down in the dumps

Last edited by Mushmellows; 10-10-2006 at 08:37 PM.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:25 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

You are human mushmallow - We all eat for wrong reasons or for that fact, for right reasons too. We just eat too much or the wrong foods. That's what makes us human. Stop eating and pick up your pen and write what you ate. Write how you felt when you ate it. Before and after and read it over and over again and figure out how you can get past it. Kick it all to the curb and start all over. We all have times like that. It is no reason to stop what has been working for you.

Good Luck and get right back on the horse!
Old 10-09-2006, 11:44 AM   #3  
banned

rosie is right im right there w ya im in the same boat n i really need to find why in the name of whatever, makes me keep falling!
Closed Thread