Old 10-03-2006, 01:41 AM   #1  
I'm a loser, baby!

S/C/G: 314/198/155

Height: 5'10"

Default I got Turbo Jam today!!

I looked through some of the videos today. It looks like it's going to be great fun! I can't wait to try it.

Anyone who has TJ, please tell me how it's helped you!
pgray1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 03:34 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 251/241.5/200

Height: 5'5

You must be soo excited! I love TJ - I have all the videos (I know, but a lot were presents!) I absolutely love them. I have lost 26 inches since Oct 1st!! Hope you enjoy them!!
aspiringdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 06:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 255/238/170

Height: 5'5

Oh wow, congrats on the 26 inches dreamer!! I got TurboJam for my birthday (which happened to be October 1st as well hehe) and it's been a life saver in the matters of exercising... It's so easy to stick with and fun to do. I only have the basic starter, I sooo want to get the rest of 'em!

Hope you enjoy it as well!
azraelya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 08:29 AM   #4  
On my way to 160!

S/C/G: 275/191/160

Height: 5 feet 4 1/2 inches

Hi!

I have had Turbo Jam since the summer. I ordered it because I knew that I needed to step up my exercise plan. I have been walking for a number of years which has helped me maintain my weight loss, but I knew that I needed more to actually start to burn more fat. My body was saying, "Cheryl...is that all you want from me? Come on! Give me MORE!"

Anyway, I LOVE Turbo Jam mainly because I can reach the intensity now that helps me get in better shape AND rev up my metabolism. I think the biggest benefit that I have gotten from it is that the intensity has helped me to have more energy day-to-day. After doing the routines with Chalene and Co., housework and general running around stuff seems like a piece of cake. Before I had a lot less energy.

A couple days ago I raked leaves for FOUR HOURS with just a few short water breaks. I NEVER would have had that much energy before, and mind you I HAD been walking up to ten miles at a time.

I like to mix it up, though, and still do Leslie Sansone's 4-mile Super Challenge, Biggest Loser DVD with my man, Bob, Denise Austin, and various yoga tapes, too for variety. I am VERY big on variety because I have read and heard from many sources that we never should let the body get used to any one thing. That had been my problem with my walking. I just kept at it day after day and didn't add any new challenges to my body.

Oh, and I really like the way Chalene mixes in the weights and dumbbells. I never would have thought that small weights would help so much! Exercising WITH the weights really boosts the muscle! I was cleaning out the garage yesterday and found myself lugging lots of heavy boxes and bags and several car batteries in a box. I really can tell how the weight training is adding muscle.

Don't be too worried if you don't lose a lot of weight with Turbo Jam. The benefits that you get with the extra energy boost and the strengthening more than make up for it. Also remember that muscle weighs more than fat. I have found that I am more toned and tighter since I added Turbo Jam. Another thing...I am 55, and when I jam right along with those in the DVD that are A LOT younger than me, I really feel proud!

Good luck! Enjoy! Go TURBO JAM!!!!

Cheryl
Cheryl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 11:01 AM   #5  

Discount codes from other thread dont work any of you have some new codes that work?? Tia Gina
dgjp8991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:51 AM   #6  

Talking

Wow, you have all made it sound like such fun! I REALLY hope I get it for Christmas! I sent this link to my dude so he can see for himself why I NEED it so bad!

PinkDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 02:39 PM   #7  
Lurtle

Cool

I ordered Turbo Jam this week, it should be here in a couple of days...I'm so excited!!! It looks to be a great tool for getting fit.

The problem I have is that I carry a lot of my weight in my stomach (I know, sexy, isn't it?) and I have really noticed a lot of strain on my back lately. I want to strengthen up my core and not have my back hurt all the time. I am fortunate that I tone up fairly quickly, and from the sounds of things, Turbo Jam helps you do that. It also looks like a lot of fun!
Eldubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 08:43 PM   #8  
Melissa

I got TJ yesterday!! I'm so excited. Is there a TJ support thread on here? I'd love to be involved with one so that we can share successes!!

Molly, on such an amazing transformation. Did you do TJ everyday? What was your work-out schedule like to get such great results?
septembersgoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 04:18 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 195/185/140

you are so going to love it congrats.
cgonzalez2242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 07:24 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 155/148/128

Height: 5'7"

Reading all of your posts and you have me interested in Turbo Jam. I went to ebay and looked it up and there are lot of videos there pretty cheap! You should check it out
stopeating is offline   Reply With Quote