Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 11:15 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/140

Height: 5'4"

Default Monday Weigh In

Well, I guess I will start the Monday weigh ins. It has been a very stressful week as I really put my back out at work and spent Sunday in the Er and was given lots of drugs, I then was passed around some friends homes due to I live alone and could not do much for myself. I got home on wednesday and weighed in at I think 182.6. I have been good food wise this week, but no exercise and don't see any in my future. I was also on steriods so i was very scared that I would be putting on the weight. Well this morning I was 179 so that would be down 3.6 pounds, which would be great. I hope it stays off. Good luck to every one else.

Old 09-25-2006, 11:58 AM   #2  

Default get well soon

hope you get better and best wishes and congrats on the weightloss and hope your back gets better.

take care
laurie
Old 11-02-2006, 08:49 AM   #3  

I weighed in on Monday. I'd been away from WW for a month and hadn't followed points... still down 2 pounds. It didn't count though because I started over.

But I still consider it a positive thing!

And this is *really* a new start for me because I *need* to stick with WW this time!

I'm glad you're still managing to lose, l&d, even with all that's happened! And that is really wonderful that your friends were there for you so you didn't have to be alone and helpless!
Closed Thread