General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 09:25 AM   #1  

Default RR: The Rachael Ray Show

Is anyone else watching Rachael's new show? I absolutely love it! I'm a huge Rachael fan anyway. I missed it on Friday but I absolutely fell in love with her lunch box meal ideas earlier this week. And I'm making that candy sushi for the kids harvest party at church....too cute! Anyone else catch the show this week?
Old 09-23-2006, 11:37 AM   #2  
pregos

Height: 5'10

Default I love RR

I love Rachael. She is so real and down to earth. I hope her shows does really well. I have watched every one so far.
Old 09-23-2006, 11:45 AM   #3  

S/C/G: S:157/C:121/G:125

Height: 5'4"

I really enjoy her food network shows, but I've tried to watch her talk show a few times this week, and have found it, well...overstimulating. It's kind of hard for me to watch a whole show all the way through. She's a little too hyperactive for me to watch continuously right now. Maybe I'll get used to it.
Old 09-23-2006, 12:46 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 250/250/160

Height: 5ft.5"

I watched it a couple of times since I love her 40.00 a day show and cooking shows faithfully but, she was to loud and bubbley for me for a whole hour! I don't think anyone is that charged so early in the am, LOL.
Old 09-24-2006, 02:52 PM   #5  
plucky clucky

S/C/G: 228/228/130 or less

Height: 5" 5'

I like Rachel too but I couldnt watch her hour long show either, I just can't handle that much perkiness I guess. That girl must live on coffee and sugar to be that bubbly.
Old 09-24-2006, 02:55 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 249/238/150

i can only take her in small doses...she has some delicious receipes that i have made.
Old 09-24-2006, 03:10 PM   #7  
Here We Go

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'7"

I missed her friday show as well =( But yeah, I love Rachael Ray and her new talk show I was super excited when I heard she had a talk show starting this year.
Old 09-25-2006, 07:23 AM   #8  

My mom is the same way with her hyperness - she can only handle so much. I love it though! I think that's what appeals to me about her. I think it was the first day that Diane Sawyer was on the show but anywho, it was interesting to watch hyper Rachael and Diane talk. Talk about oil and water!
Old 09-25-2006, 07:59 AM   #9  
Addicted to potato salad!

I love Rachael Ray. I have a couple of her cookbooks. I watch her Food Network shows whenever I get a chance, but I've been too busy to watch her new morning thing. But I will very soon and I'm sure I'll love it!

Hyper? Yes...but she inspires me to get my tushy off the couch and cook something fabulous and that's a good thing.

Closed Thread