Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 11:43 AM   #1  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

Default What kind of scale?

Just curious...how do you all weigh yourselves at home? Are you using the old crappy scale you got 20 years ago, or did you purchase a new WW one? How about stopping by the Dr.'s office.....do they mind if you pop in and weigh yourself?

I'm trying to figure out what I want to do. I travel between the schools in our district, and last week happened to be at one of the ones that has a traditional doctors scale in the ladies restroom on my self appointed weigh-in day, so that was perfect. This week, however, here it is Monday and I won't be anywhere near a scale till Wednesday. Just thought I'd check with my support team!
Old 08-28-2006, 02:32 PM   #2  
susanb1960

S/C/G: not sure yet

Height: 5'7"

I broke down and bought a Tanita scale, it's digital and goes up to 440 pounds. It is a large platform and seems to be accurate. I know sometiems digitals aren't very accurate. I had a WW Scale but gave it to my daughter...I weighed over 400 when I started but I have lost 30 pounds...the WW only goes up to 380. You don't have those same issues though.

I would recommend a Tanita...I bought it from Amazon.com. I weigh every morning that helps me...I know some can't but it starts my mornning off right and I can stay on track.

Just my opinion!

Susan
Old 08-28-2006, 02:33 PM   #3  
susanb1960

S/C/G: not sure yet

Height: 5'7"

It was about $80 plus S&H. forgot to add that.
Old 08-28-2006, 03:46 PM   #4  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

Thanks for the info! I'd LOVE to have the big dr scale, but we all know that's unrealistic. Wasn't sure what to look for, so I'll check out the Tanita!

Kelly
Closed Thread