Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 11:15 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 169

Height: 5

Talking New to this! Looking for support

Hey everyone,

I just started my diet (again) yesterday and am looking for some supoprt and ideas. I am a single parent of 3 kids, limited funds but determined to lose weight. I sometimes get down on myself pretty hard and depressed about my weight but realize that i have to do something about it.

I am looking to lose about 35-40lbs. I currently weight 166 but I am only 5ft tall.

Any ideas or receipes for people on a budget? Any tips you can share?

Also, I added one of those weight tracker things to my signature but how do you keep them up without redoing them?

Thanks!
Evie/
Old 08-23-2006, 11:35 AM   #2  

Hello Miss Evie! You'll do awsome this time! This is the best place for support! My friends and family are very supportive in my weight loss but they don't exactly give me the encouragement that I get here. It's a different kind of encouragement here lol. I suppose it's because everyone here is doing the same thing I am lol. As far as your weight tracker you will have to redo it every time lol. It doesn't take very long and I only do mine once a week when I go and weigh in. Are you doing it online or do you go to meetings? And what day do you weigh in? I hope that some of what I said helps lol. Msg. me if you ever need anything!~~Christy
Old 08-23-2006, 04:56 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 169

Height: 5

Thanks!!!

I am still trying to figure out how to navigate around this site! It took me forever to figure out where I put that post lol I will weigh in tomorrow and I am doing it online.

And congrats! The weight you have lost is amazing! Good for you!

You wouldn't by any chance have any good side dish recipies? Or know where I can get some? That is my struggle~
Old 08-23-2006, 06:02 PM   #4  

Hey no prob.! Up at the top of this page it says Thread Tools and when you come across a thread you like or have responded to and want to get notification of when someone responds you can subscribe to it from there. It get's easier lol. Thanks forthe compliments about my loss! I want to be under the 3's soooooo bad! lol It feels like it's creaping now lol. I can't think of any side dishes right now but I'll look at home and let you know tomorrow. In the Weight Watcher thread's they have a section for recipe's where people can swap them at. I hope this all helps lol!
Closed Thread