Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-25-2006, 10:08 AM   #1  
Fat-be-gone

Default Sept 4 Goal---6 weeks to go

happy tuesday everyone!!!

yikes only 6 more weeks left. we better get hoppin girls!!!

after a very laaazy weekend I'm ready to get back into this crap and start losing weight again. I am only up a pound or so, so it's not too bad. But I am ready to start working out. The eating, not to psyched about (especially with people talking about quarter pounder meals....yum) But it's gotta be done.

My bf got a tattoo on Friday and as I was watching him get it done....I have discovered new motivation. I really want another one!!! So I'm going to get one. When I lose 50 pounds. Lol that's a lot of weight to drop but it'll really be worth it. I guess I better start working at it!!

Nikki--that really sucks about your parents. your mom needs to understand that she is not the only one going throught this and how hard it must be for you. she isn't going to realize it though until you let her know how you feel. she may not like it, but she'lll just have to deal with it.

aimee-good luck on that interview!! sounds like an interesting job. and the pay looks nice too!! same here about my bf's exes...they all have been pretty hot (although I honestly think I am way prettier than all of them) its just the weight that is keeping me from being the hottest. but he's with me for a reason, so I am pretty much over being jealous of them. well, it's time for us both to get back in there and finally get out of the 230's!!! are we goingto have to start dong mini-challenges again, hmmm??

courtnie-it sounds like you had an amazing weekend. i'm glad you enjoyed it. and size L clothes tooo?? what an awesome gift for you!! and it's almost time for you to pick up your puppy!!! yay!!!!

kierr-you are sooo right. one day at a time is the way to go. good luck on low caling!

crap, i can't find my bankcard. I have no idea where it is. but there hasn't been any charges on it, so I think it's somewhere at home.

just wanted to share that

chat with ya later!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 11:50 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Goodmorning! Tell me something is it weird that every morning I wake up I am more and MORE tired, and the scale is consistantly up 2-3 pounds?? I have been eating half decent and staying within my calories, so I don't get it! I'm trying to talk the bf into doing South Beach with me, we'll have 3 solid weeks to be able to do it before we go, that could make a huge difference in how our bodies look for the beach. We'll see..

Rosario - I was thinking that 12.83 didn't seem like that much, it's 4.83 over the minimum wage here (8 dollars). And I may have commuting costs... ick. I love working close to home. I totally want to get my belly button pierced, so thats part of my goal. Not quite the same as a tattoo tho! Mini challenge may be a good idea.. I need to drink more water, I've been sucking at that, STILL!

Nikki - thats too bad about the situation with your parents, I'm not too sure how I'd deal with that (my parents were divorced when I was 9 months old), but I'm always here to listen!

Well I am off to work... I'd rather be going back to bed tho.. heh.. Have a good one!!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 12:04 PM   #3  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

right how could I forgot, GOOD LUCK AT YOUR INTERVIEW AIMEE!!!

I woke up this morning too and I was like "wtf is going on, whats the sound (the alarm)" and my head was pounding and I just wanted to get back in bed. I was paiting last night and all the swimming on the weekend. I think I am just worn out. I was back up at 187 this morning, argh. I drink my water, I stay within calories, I guess I really did gain - or it's just a lot of water.

I wont be able to weigh this Saturday (might save it for Sunday) cuz we will be getting the puppy!!! We are taking the first ferry (6:20am) to Vancouver, the last is supposed to come around 9 - we are going to have a bit of a wait but the ferry after there gets there at like 9:30. I am hoping to get the 9:55 back so if I am there early it should get us lots of time to sort things out!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 12:13 PM   #4  
Beth

S/C/G: 200/147/130

Well I am back in the game. I think I was gone for about a month gained 3 pounds and ready to lose that plus more. I started back yesterday with eating better and start going back to the gym tonight. How could I let myself gain that weight. But oh well I am going to lose that plus some. RIght?!

I need to stay on this site I think this is the only thing that is helping me. Sorry I have to caught up on everyone seems like a month of missing this site I miss a ton that is going on. Sorry I will be better next week, promis
azul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 12:17 PM   #5  
Starting Fresh

Hey Beth! Welcome back! I have been in the game the whole time and I am up 4 pounds - so no worries, that will be off in no time and you will be right back with it!
Old 07-25-2006, 12:21 PM   #6  
Beth

S/C/G: 200/147/130

courtnie, thank you I hope soo. I am just so mad at myself but I need to take that anger and deal with it.
azul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 12:23 PM   #7  
Starting Fresh

Beth - I am mad at myself too. I need to smarten up and get with it if I want this weight to come off. I was doing so good! and now its like.... slowing down. I had a bit loss a couple weeks ago, but I have gained all that back - I am hoping its just water. I think my problem is I am eating too much processed foods. I guess I just need to keep under calories and it will come off eventually. I mean where else is it going to go?
Old 07-25-2006, 03:33 PM   #8  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

I want to get a tattoo, When I lose the last 21lbs. I dont know if I will get there But I am trying!!!!!

Welcome back Beth! You have been missed...

Courtnie I think I am not eating as much as I need to eather....I have not had a loss in awile. I am trying to get in more.....lol Now if I could just get up and start working out again....grrrrrr....I am mad at myself too.....
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 05:13 PM   #9  
Starting Fresh

I am not too happy right now. My boyfriend just called and told me he is taking graveyard shifts at work! So now he is stuck in them for 3 months! Working 11pm-7am. This is after I asked him not to We get to have dinner and breakfast together, but thats about it. I guess im kinda mad cuz he told me last night that he was offered them and I said I didnt want him taking them and now he calls me and says he took them. I mean he will be working while im sleeping, witch is fine, except now I have to sleep alone and he will probably ending up working weekends and he likes his sleep, so I will never be able to get him out of the house. argh, why is this bugging me so much.
Old 07-25-2006, 05:20 PM   #10  
Starting Fresh

At least I will have a dog to sleep with!
Old 07-26-2006, 12:16 AM   #11  

Courtnie - thanks I hope all will go well.. I'm sure it will. I hear you on the Graveyard thing, I don't know why anyone would WILLINGLY give up their life like that! My bf used to work nights, and he was a drag to live with, because he wasn't getting the right kind of sleep he was sleeping every minute he wasn't at work. Yuck, I do NOT miss that. You should find out why he likes the nights so much.

Good news, well for me anyways! I talked to the bf this morning and he agreed to do South Beach-type diet with me! He's so sweet to do it with me, plus I think it helps that we BOTH realize we are going to be spending a lot of time on the beach, and wearing as little as possible. It's been around 40 degrees C where my mom lives. And the tired thing? I am totally going to bed early tonight, I'm thinking like 10-10:30pm. I can get a solid 8 -9 hours tonight, maybe catch up a bit. Alrighty gals.. I'll talk to you tomorrow!!

-Aimee
Old 07-26-2006, 10:05 AM   #12  
Starting Fresh

I found out why he wanted nights - I guess I knew this all long, but anyway. 1 thing is, he gets a 65 cent an hour raise (that he kepts even when his night rotation is over). Another thing is, that most people at Shaw who work graveyards go places and they go places quick (like high position, more money, etc). There are about 6 people who get graveyards and being asked to do it and being accepted is a HUGE deal at Shaw - that's what his supervisor told him. He works with no supervision with no one there to help him if he can't fix a problem, so it means that he is one of the best and most trusted people at the moment. So I see why he took him. Last night when we were cuddling in bed he told me that was one of the reasons he didn't want to take it cuz he wouldnt be able to lay and cuddle with me, haha.

Aimee glad to hear your boyfriend agreed to do SB with you! I hope it all goes well. I was in bed last night at like 9:30 - I was so tired and gross feeling all day.

So we went to pet smart yesterday and got the puppy some things, including this cute little puppy purse for me to carry her in! I know it sounds so trendy and useless - but I needed something for the Ferry and it was sale for $12 (reg 50$ haha) - I couldnt even go to wal-mart and get her something for $12!

Anyway I better go get ready for work, talk to you all you later.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:55 AM   #13  

Courtnie - those are good reasons for doing Graveyard, and hopefully he will move up fast and never have to do them again I planned to be in bed by 10, and that SO didn't work! I was in bed by 10:45 and feel much better this morning ALSO my scale is back down to normal again, phew! I am pretty excited that he's going to do SB with me, and maybe he'll get back into running with me too... altho that might be too much to ask. heh

Well I am off to work.. just today left! Tomorrow we are heading to Seattle for a much needed weekend away Have a good one..

-Aimee

P.S. Where IS everyone???
Old 07-26-2006, 12:06 PM   #14  
Starting Fresh

I guess everyone is enjoying their summer... I am super bored!

You are going away! ack who is gonna be on msn to hear me brag about my puppy? lol
Old 07-26-2006, 12:13 PM   #15  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

Can I play tooo? Im a 154 now, I wish to get to 140. My target for this challenge is 147, which is 7lb, in 6 weeks this is posible. So, come on me....
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote