Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 07-24-2006, 11:36 AM   #1  
Elizabeth

S/C/G: 233/158/145

Height: 5'6

Default Binge-free week, July 24th start

This is a thread to challenge ourselves to remain binge free for one week. Some of us make it, and some of us don't, but we all give it our best effort. It doesn't have to be an entire week. Some of us take it hour-by-hour. Whatever you can do, come here to share your successes and your struggles. Together, we are all stronger!

Please refrain from mentioning any specific foods because it sets some people off for a binge. If you feel the need to mention food, head on over to Cyber Purgers and confess away.

This is a thread open to all, don't hesitate to jump in anytime!!! Newbies are very much welcomed!!!

Good luck and much strength!
telemetrynurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 11:49 AM   #2  
Elizabeth

Hi Everybody!

Sweet pea, Kokomo, and Harpo~
I'm so proud of you all for being binge-free!!!! I know what a terrible struggle it can be, but you guys DID it!!!

Kate~Ok, you get my vote for binge-free babe! ONLY ONE BINGE DAY SINCE MAY 1st?!?!?!?!?!??! WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!
Almost 3 months!!!!! You are so awesome!!!!!!!!

Sharon~I'm hoping and praying to hear really wonderful news about your dream house!!! It sounds gorgeous!!!! You deserve this!
Congrats on doing 23 miles since July 15th!!! I bet you feel great!!! Once again, you are a wonderful inspiration to me!!!

Ellis~I know you're not back yet, but I just wanted to send a big Wishing you the best!!!

Old 07-24-2006, 02:33 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

Hey girlies, I had 4 binge free days last week!!! And I actually LOST weight this week too!!!! And I exercised 5 days. It was a good week, and I feel a repeat performance is in order!!!
HarpoChicoGroucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 03:09 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 283/see tkr/150

Height: 5'8"

I'm joining you.

I'm taking this one day at a time.
MelKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 02:07 AM   #5  

i have great news: i was binge free on sunday and monday. it's tuesday today and so far so good!!!
hi kate - thanks for the encouragement

hi Melanie and to our thread

well done harpo - fantastic on the exercise and eating
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 03:58 AM   #6  
Shooting for Goal

Height: 5' 6"

Binge Free Day

Congratulations Harpo on the 4 binge free days and losing weight Yahoo !!

Way to go Jen on your binge free days

HiMelanie
Kokomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 08:27 AM   #7  
On my way...

Height: 5,4 ft

Huch, yesterday was Monday....I am a bit out of order because of the high temperatures, I was just about to post at the old thread....
girls, I am dreaming of this:

Here I go again- binge free, but every tiny muscle in my body is sore. Half of my body is aching because of unreasonable hard work in high temperatures, the other half because of my new exercise regime.

Melanie:

elizabeth: Thank you..

Harpo: Congratulations!!!

sweat_pea: two and a half binge free days! Thats fantastic! Congratulations!

Hope everyone is having a nice day!

Kate
Kate109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 02:47 PM   #8  
New Beginning, New ME!

S/C/G: 162/133/125

Height: 5'4"

OMG I THINK WE GOT OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!! The banks exact words "I see no problem with you getting this loan"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so unbelievably excited.. Also binge free! Didn't work out yesterday because I had to be ready at any moment for the realtor to call and meet us at the house and didn't wanna be all hot and sweaty when i looked at the house....I cna' believe we may have it!!!!

OK WTG Harpo beat that bingies butt!!!
You too Sweet Pea and Kokomo
and welcome Melanie
Elizabeth its good to see that you are getting your body moving again!

Kate I imagine that while (if) i am moving I will be wanting a snow fight as well with heat in the upper 90s to deal with during moving...At least its only a couple of blocks!!
LeaLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 08:22 PM   #9  

fantastic news lealee. i hope the house works out.

3 days BF but i'm going out to lunch now which will be a challenge. tmrw night i have a function so yet another challenge. really need to stay with it and get healthy

kate you'll laugh i've never seen snow. except some artificial snow made for a festival and it was just a bit of ice on the ground.
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 02:32 AM   #10  
Shooting for Goal

Height: 5' 6"

Binge Free Day and I lost 2 lbs. I thought we had a weight loss thread but maybe I was dreaming lol.

Way to go Sweet Pea and Kate
Kokomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 05:14 AM   #11  
On my way...

Height: 5,4 ft

Hi girls!

LeaLee: Thatīs great!! Fantastic!! You got your house!! (I know it says Welcome, but it was the only firework I was able to find)
I watched "Dr. House" yesterday and I thought: If LeaLee got her Dream- house??
And moving in such a heat is so much fun!! Itīs terrific! I had to do that as well.

Christine: Congratulations to your weight loss!! And your right: there was a Weight loss thread here....maybe it just need a bit re-activation!

sweat_pea: you donīt have snow in New Zealand?? Uh.

I was binge free yesterday. But I had to learn that I sometimes still have a problem with figuring out how MUCH food is normal. You know, not that diet-calorie- intake-normal, just a normal portion food....Sometimes i think thatīs way too much and when I write it in my journal itīs not that much.
And I start to get problems with the terrible heat here. Itīs more than 95F and my blood pressure is low. I am feeling dizzy and sleepy, but even at night itīs too warm in my room to sleep. I really hope there will be a thunderstorm SOON and the weather gets a bit colder.

I hope everyone is having a nice day!!

Kate
Kate109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 12:40 PM   #12  
Elizabeth

Hi Everybody!

I've kept my binge-beast in his cage! YAY! He is making noise, spitting, cussing and fussing. But he remains caged!

Kate~Congrats on remaining binge-free!
I know what ya mean.....about figuring how much food is "normal". I'm the SAME way! That's why journaling (using fitday) is so helpful for me. Also measuring and weighing my food has been a REAL eye-opener
My "full" lever in my stomach just doens't work right. Sometimes I am literally STUFFED and still feel hungry. Other times, I haven't eaten in 12 hours and don't feel hungry at all. Does anyone else feel like this?!?!?!

Kokomo~ on your weight loss and for being binge-free!

Sweetpea~ 3 days binge-free!!!!!I KNEW you could do it!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Lealee~
I'm SOOOOOOO excited for you about your house!!!! Please keep us posted! It sounds really great!

Melknee~
I hope you are doing well!

^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 07-26-2006, 02:07 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 283/see tkr/150

Height: 5'8"

Monday and Tuesday were binge free for me!

One thing that kept me in control was wanting to come here and post positive news.
MelKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 06:35 PM   #14  
New Beginning, New ME!

S/C/G: 162/133/125

Height: 5'4"

WTG Melanie!!

We signed the contract on the house today but the lady pushed us to 120,000 instead of the 115,000 we were promised through the bank so now we await approval so again we will wait till tomorrow and find out if we can get the extra 5,000 but we can get it in 5 days if needed (totally legal way i promise hehe) that way we pay 5,000 cash then finance the promised 115,000 does that make since? no matter what we SHOULD get our house and will close and have the keys on August 31!

I have not been eating right lately with all this stuff going on but im not binging...i am forgetting to eat and exercise but I am taking a huge step in life and its allowed I think. This is our forever home and we want it BAD that makes my mind all full of what ifs and maybes and leaves not much room for food...OK im done babbeling...go on with your reading talk to you girls soon....
WAY TO GO on all Bingie Busters!!!!!!
LeaLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 10:35 PM   #15  

Hey guys. i want to be binge free again. It was PMS week and a real killer. I commit from here on out. ODAT!
princess197113 is offline   Reply With Quote