Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 06-08-2006, 07:44 PM   #1  
centrestage

S/C/G: 72/72/60

Height: 5 ft

Default the 'rant whatever you want' nonsense page

Dear moderator, please delete this thread if you find it inappropriate. what I am feeling now doesn't seem to fit into any of the other threads so I thought that this thread could be used for anyone who just needed an outlet to vent, so that we wouldn't pull other members down my posting our negative thoughts on the other threads.

Feeling immensely loopy here. The desire to binge is immense and the only thing that is keeping me from the fridge is posting here. My mind is filled with food food food and as much as i look forward to bingeing....I can also see the ugly outcome of the binge....the self-hatred, disgust, the fatigue......I don't want those feelings. they make me sad. I don't want to be sad.

I haven't taken my depressant meds yet.just don't feel like taking them. don't ask me why. I don't know. BUt I will take them. now. there. done it.

very stressed. so much work to do. exams coming up. breathe girlie breathe. inhale. count to ten. count your blessing. focus. be logical. be purpousful. be organized. be realistic. be sure.

a mineful of emotions. mania? I 'pretend' so much that sometimes i forget what I really feel like. I am always 'smiling' and being 'bubbly' that sometimes I forget when the show is over. I forget that the curtains are down already. I forget that it is now okay to be 'me'.

what am I feeling now?

?
centrestage88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 06:23 AM   #2  
centrestage

S/C/G: 72/72/60

Height: 5 ft

time to undo the past negativity.
to it and hello

it is up to us to perk ourselves up!

have a great day!
centrestage88 is offline   Reply With Quote