General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 10:54 AM   #1  
South Beach Life Style

Default Greys Anatomy Watchers??

I Am Just Busten To See The 2 Hr Episode Tonight, Izzy Has Went To Far This Time, And I Am Afraid That George My Be In Trouble Just By Being In The Room With Her. Then Dr.shepard And Merideth ,, I Do Hope She Dont Take Him Back If Something Happens To He And Addison, Man What A Show.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:08 AM   #2  
South Beach Life Style

Does anyone know about the Presidents speech tonight and if will prevent Grey Anatomy from being on time?
Old 05-15-2006, 11:26 AM   #3  
Slow and Steady

I read somewhere that they will be showing it in its entirety after the President's speech. It's going to be a late night here at my house!

So what do you think? Is Denny going to die? And OMGosh... Burke better not die or I'll be so sad. (I am waaay too into this show!)
Old 05-15-2006, 11:31 AM   #4  
South Beach Life Style

Denny signed the do not resussate (sp) form at the beginning of the show..I look for him to die do to the fact, What does he do for the show? and Izzy? I just wonder if she is fired, or if Denny dies will she take her life.. OMG my over active Imagination has got my adrenalin up! I dont see Dr. Burke dying, but if he does I will be crying for sure, I think it is gonna put his cold hearted girlfriend in perspective though. What is her name again, Susie? I always forget her name, And Wasnt Bailey awesome last night with the Mgr, guy that annoyed everyone,,? I cant wait to see her jump on Izzy..
Old 05-15-2006, 11:38 AM   #5  
Healthy Living

S/C/G: 150/150/125

Height: 5'5"

I LOVE THIS SHOW! But it is disturbing to see the story line going like it is with Izzy killing Denny and Burke getting shot. How could they do this to me? Yes, if George is a look out, in the real world he would be in trouble as an accomplice. For that matter, there's probably some duty to report her if you know she's doing this, even just lying to get the heart. I don't want her or George or Burke off the show. My gosh, I sound like I know these people!
Old 05-15-2006, 11:43 AM   #6  
Healthy Living

And I thought Izzy did a great acting job last night. A little over the top but believable. It just bothers me so. What about there might be a heart from the brain dead p.g. girl, or mngr, or Burke, if only they had waited? I'm sure there will be some ironic twist like that when Denny dies. I'm hating right now that I love this show so much.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:54 AM   #7  

Exclamation thanks for this thread

I was so freaking out last night. I was already upset about Izzy being stupid and stopping Denny's heart but then when I saw Burke lying on the ground I almost fell off the couch. I hope that it will make Christina wake up a little bit. I think she loves him but has been seriously hurt before. IMHO My BF and I were hoping Alex was going to be the one going but I dunno, it's looks very bad for Izzy keeping her job.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:55 AM   #8  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I'm glad I live in Canada. CTV from Nova Scotia will be showing the 2 hour show at 7 tonight. I just love this show and I am not a TV addict - aside from Trailer Park Boys which reminds me of some of the guys in Delta!
Old 05-15-2006, 11:57 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

I think Burke will survive & breakup with gf. I hope Denny makes it as well.
Great show!
Old 05-15-2006, 12:06 PM   #10  
Healthy Living

Alex may be in trouble too. He did say he wasn't going to lie for Izzy but he has not taken action to report her. There may be a duty in the Hipocratic (sp?) Oath for him to report unethical behavior. He is standing by to prevent another patient from getting that heart even though he believes Izzy is lying. Don't know if t.v. land doctors are held to a higher standard! My $ is on Burke surviving but I don't think Denny will. How horrible for Izzy- she kills her one true love and loses her career and if only she had waited... I can't stand that for her since her character has overcome the odds of becoming a doctor in spite of growing up in a trailer park without loving supportive parents.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:22 PM   #11  

I'm very skeptical about Izzy and Denny really being in love. It happens frequently that patients develop feelings for their doctors or nurses. I don't think it's love. IMHO
Old 05-15-2006, 12:24 PM   #12  
South Beach Life Style

This show is a killer,,(no pun intended), I do think Burke will survive and he and christina will be better or he will leave her. as for Alex. He is gonna do the I told you so to Izzy, do any of you think Izzy my harm herself.. I do in a way. Like I said before, My over active imagination is just got be bitting my nails today, and counting the hours till 8pm ohmy..oh my..

SSarah~ Izzys acting was outstanding, I wanted someone to slap her and get her to calm down, My heart was so sad for her, She did excellent. that is by far the best performance yet. IMO i dont want any of them to leave the show either,, the only one I think could leave and not be missed and hurt the show much would be Chief,, but How are they gonna Bring Georges new girlfriend in better than they have so far.. does Izzy or someone have to go in order for her to fit in? I think Kallie is really trying, she called Meridath to show her about the cancer and all.. I like the character ,and she so loves George "he is her McDreamy"
Old 05-15-2006, 12:40 PM   #13  
ugggg.....

I just want to see Addison be the one to leave Derrick & Derrick have to deal with all the mess he created.

There's been talk about one of the interns leaving and it looks like it will be Izzy. I don't see any way for her to not lose her job even if on an off chance they somehow save Denny.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:43 PM   #14  
Healthy Living

I hope Kallie stays a bit gruff with George's friends. It's nice to have a little animosity, makes it more like life. His friends can just be happy that he's her McDreamy and accept her even if they don't like her. Oh, keep Chief, I love the parallels between meredith's life and her mother's. I used to think Addison was not so pretty then I saw a picture of a young Catherine Deneauve (sp?) and she really does look like her. I hope she stays on a while longer to show married couples working on the relationship. Actually, I can't stand the thought of anyone going! Add more characters! Bailey and her family struggles should be fleshed out. Gosh, I do love it so!
Old 05-15-2006, 12:59 PM   #15  
Want them Muscles!

S/C/G: 135/129/120

HI~
I just started watching maybe a month ago--OMGOSH I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo into this show! last night I almost screamed (but didn't cuz I'd wake my man) What the he** is Izzy doing??... I wanted to SLAP her!!! I think Burke will be OK, but that he is going to break up with "whats her name?"
Closed Thread