Carb Counters - Hello everyone

View Full Version : Hello everyone

AmandaMc
05-13-2006, 04:30 PM
Hi to all

I am new to the forum and new to Atkins!! Been doing it for 6 days now and got weighed today lost 5lb over the moon!!!

Just wanted to say hi :carrot:

Amanda xx

rebeleagle1965
05-13-2006, 04:44 PM
Hi Amanda-congratulations on the 5 lbs....Keep up the good work!

BrownEyedJ
05-13-2006, 05:48 PM
:welcome2: Amanda,

Congratulations on losing 5 pounds. I have been reading the posts for a few days and have made a few posts but I just started Atkins today...again and you are great motivation for me. I'm finding it hard but hearing that you've lost 5 lbs is great incentive for me to keep going. Keep up the great work !

hockeyfan7
05-13-2006, 05:59 PM
Welcome! :D

Stevi-rocks
05-13-2006, 06:45 PM
Hello, I'm new to this thread and to the site. I am low carbing for the second time. My previous was 11 years ago before all the rage. I was going to Lindora and they taught me then all the ins and outs. I lost 65 lbs in 12 weeks. I told my Dr. that when I started this diet (Three weeks ago Monday) and she was NOT a happy camper. She told me it should take me 12 months to lose the weight I need to. Now I think I'm gonna get "that Look" when I go back in a week for losing too much too quick. AAAArrrgg!

I look forward to posting with you all!

hockeyfan7
05-15-2006, 01:26 PM
Stevi, if your doctor gives you "that look" stick your tongue out at her and make a face!

lady_adnerb
05-15-2006, 01:30 PM
:welcome: everyone! Come join us in the weekly chat :)

When doctors give people advice about losing weight too fast on this WOE they should be asked if they'd rather you ate junk food while TRYING to lose weight or healthy food and ACTUALLY lose weight. Maybe if they knew what was all eaten they'd change their minds??