Old 04-29-2006, 04:51 PM   #1  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Default well april wasnt my month

i barely worked out in april unless you count all the walking i've done.
i stepped on a scale a couple weeks ago and was 188 pounds...i feel like i've been at a standstill since beginning of the year.
my realistic goal isnt looking so realistic now i wanted to lose 10 to 15 pounds by june 22 which is my daughter's first birthday
my first step is to now buy a good scale which keeps getting pushed aside cause its an extra expense we cant do so i will have to find a cheaper route then
it seems like what was a step forward ended up 5 steps back. sorry for being a downer right after joining earlier this month.
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 05:06 PM   #2  
No More Excuses!

S/C/G: 240/225/165

Height: 5'6"

I completly know how you feel. My sons 18 months and i wanted to be back to my pre prego weight by his first birthday.. yeah that didnt happen. I gained like 20 lbs on top the weight i had gotten down too, which was still like 20-30 lbs over my pre pregnancy weight. This month i hoped i would loose a ton of weight, i lost like 4 or 5 lbs, and that was it after exercising like every day and eating little to nothing. Feels like sometimes its just not worth it. I went to the DR and it said i had gained a lb yesterday.. i juat dont get it sometimes! Oh well. Keep your chin up, You still have time to loose the weight.
Marineswife85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 06:20 PM   #3  
Amber

S/C/G: 180/165/130

Think positive thoughts for May. Just because April wasn't your month, start anew with May. You can make progress. Have faith & willpower!
amb_lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 10:41 PM   #4  
Amanda

Exclamation I've been there...

I know exactly where you are coming from. I've been there and it has taken a long time to get to where I am now. I gave birth to my son at 21 and I turned 27 this year. Weight loss isn't a "do it and forget it" thing. Don't let anyone fool you or don't fool yourself. Lose it slowly and it will stay off and I'm proof of that.
But don't get me wrong either. It's a struggle every day to not eat all the wonderful foods I love. Some days I do eat them and then I feel super super guilty. I'm my own worst dieting enemy. I'm always telling myself that I have tomorrow and that's a horrible thing to do. I've been stuck at my current weight for almost 6 months now. I've rejoined this site to get my butt back in gear.
I wish you the best and unlike most I will tell you to be hard on yourself...you're the only one that can MAKE you do this. Stick to it and remember that the greatest reward is making yourself happy.

http://www.caloriescount.org/cgi-bin...calculator.cgi
young&starting-over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 07:33 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

April wasn't my month either...here's to hopping back on the wagon, and dumping the plump!
kayleystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 10:31 PM   #6  

i dont wanna like be different but like tapril was great for me i went from low 140s to 130 well that was starting from march 22(day my divorce was final) so i am sooo happy.. now hopefully i can loss this stupid stummy and wear a bikini for summer
sugarbutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 04:07 PM   #7  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

good for you sugarbutt(i'm sorry i dont know your name yet)

i prolly would be 10 pounds lighter if i didnt have the c-section flabby pooch
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 05:55 PM   #8  
Amber

S/C/G: 180/165/130

I hear ya Kissa!! I've had 2 sections!
amb_lyn is offline   Reply With Quote