General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 07:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 289/239.2/175

Height: 5'10"

Default New Reynolds Fun Shapes

A little off the subject of dieting! I just received a sample of the New Reynolds fun shapes to review!!

I tried them two different ways for Easter my daughter and I made jello in the egg shape molds for her class, they were a hit! Everyone loved them and the teacher asked me what they were called. The makin the jello part was ok just that they are a little flimsy so when I moved them the aluminum bent a litte bit and made some of the jello spill out, but once I got the mess under control everything was OK lol.. For jello if they were just a tad bit thicker it would be great!

Then for my daughters birthday we sent cupcakes to school and we used the star and heart shapes for her class, that was great they baked great and quick, too!! A little faster then the box time called for and they we very easy to eat! So that was a hit! Frosting the star shape was a little bit of a challange but we managed. Now I still have yet to try making cookies and brownies in these but I am sure they should be good! They are a cute alternative to the ordinary round cupcakes!! You should give them a try!
Closed Thread