Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 12:52 PM   #1  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Week of ~ April 9th ~

Hello all! I hope your weekend is going well. I have been doing nothing but school work. Only 41 Days left.

Lisa
Old 04-09-2006, 04:55 PM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All! Happy Sunday!
Old 04-10-2006, 01:26 PM   #3  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hello Everyone!

Well, we got DH off to Los Angeles for another week. He will be home on Friday morning (dead tired from flying all night!). Then he will work on the project from here and have to go back to launch it. If it isn't completed before May 15th, then someone else will have to launch it. I have less than 72 days before the baby comes!!! It's so scary looking at it like that.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Old 04-11-2006, 09:19 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 175/170.6/140

Good Morning everyone. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I am off for the next two days. Then I work for two days and get Easter weekend off. Hope everyone has a great day.
Old 04-14-2006, 04:54 PM   #5  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Heellloooooo. Where is everyone? Out getting ready for easter I guess. Hope everyone is having fun!
Old 04-14-2006, 09:41 PM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

I was out shopping. Mom and I spent 3 hours out shopping and we spent 330 dollars between the two of us. I got a suit and another suit jacket (220) She got two skirts and a jacket. We are deadly when we're together. On a happy not my jackets are size 18's! WooHoo I am so happy.

Lisa
Old 04-15-2006, 08:48 AM   #7  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

I was thinking th same thing Karen! lol How are you doing these last few weeks of pregnancy?

Lisa, good for you!! I love lower sizes! I am down a full size since I started ww (almost 2 but now quite) and I'm lovin' it! Keep it up!
Old 04-15-2006, 01:40 PM   #8  
Journey To The Thin Me

S/C/G: 252/234/140

Height: 5'4

I'm still here just surfing through reading every week. Just been trying to get settle in the apartment and trying to figure out how to pay the bills from week to week. I am still looking for atleast a part-time job. Unfortunately, I have to be picky with what I am available for. I can't really do 2nd shift because the DH has to be at work by 10pm and he gets home before 7 am. A local convenience store is looking for an assistant manager. I have tons of experience there, but they close at 11pm. So that wouldn't work well unless they would be willing to work with me.

Still trying to find ways and looking into ways to enforce my vistation rights. I decided I am going to starting sending letter, cards and making calls and I am going to document everything in a notebook. Everytime I call him and he refuses to let me see them I am going to make a note so I will have proof I am trying to make contact and he is refusing or interfering with it. He is going to be in some trouble with the courts for that. He isn't suppose to hinder contact between us.

Oh.. I have to say.. I'm excited. I have a cell phone now. It's on the hubby's plan, but that's ok.. Atleast now I have a phone and call people or people can call me. I think I am losing weight because things seem to be fitting better. I even have some panties that are loose and fall down. So I'll take it. I am hoping I am under 200 because that would be a big boost to me right now and more incentive to get off the butt and start working out. I do have to say that I have been trying to walk atleast 2 miles a day. Every little bit helps. I have even been doing about 20 or more sit-ups a day.

I hope everyone is ready for the Easter Bunny. I think we are. I just want to go and get a few more things for her though DH thinks she has enough already. Take care.

Hugs, Annie
Old 04-16-2006, 09:20 AM   #9  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Good for you Annie! It sounds like things are finally falling into place for you. Good luck on contacting the kids. Your ex will get his. Karma is not something to be messed with. He is just punishing you because he is not happy in his life. My husband's ex-wife is the same way. She does all she can to make it hard for dh and it's all cause she's not happy in her life so she doesn't want him to be happy in his. Your kids love you and nothing he can do can take that away.

Keep up the great work on the walking. That is about the best exercise you can do. It's low impact and it doesn't stress the body like other things can. And good for you on the panties too!!

Everyone have a great Easter and try not to eat too many chocolate bunnies! DH is the bestest...he got me sugar free candy for my basket! Too cool! I love it.
Old 04-16-2006, 01:51 PM   #10  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Come join us on the new "week of..." thread!
Closed Thread