Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-07-2006, 04:51 PM   #1  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Height: 5'4

Default Insatiable Appetite Today!!

God I want to eat today. I think it has something to do with TOM. Ive done good though, all ive had is :

1c oatmeal w/ 1/4 of an apple, pure maple syrup, smart balance

2c of leftover couscous w/ lean turkey sausage ( still eatting leftovers)

1 med apple with some natural peatnut butter.. I didnt measure it, I normally do I just ate it out of the tub

It could be worse than this.. really it could be Im just too full to continue eatting or else I WOULD..

Anyone else have the munchies today...

At least I exercised, even though I reeeeaaalllllyyyyy didnt want to.. I did an hour of pilates.

Tell me Im not alone.. AcK I think Im going to go make some coffee with some raw sugar and soy cream
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 04:57 PM   #2  
Always drink your water..

S/C/G: 215/198.5/119

Height: 5'1"

Hey, you've done really well to choose healthy foods when you're in that kind of mood - it's easy when you've got the munchies to ditch all attempts at healthy eating and just to dive into the Ben and Jerries!

When it's my TOM I am constantly ravenous - utterly insatiable - so I don't think you're alone in this. Damn hormones !

Janey
Dippy Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 05:17 PM   #3  
Is on an Infinite Cut

Its so flippin annoying because I fight all day, I just got a retainer and I cant eat with it because its annoying and it really gets in the way of my taste, so naturally when I eat I take it out, but its a pain to get in and out because its a little tight, so I dont and I SWEAR thats the only thing that is saving me. Woo wee..
Old 04-07-2006, 05:31 PM   #4  
210 / 193 / 140

Good for you for exercising anyway! And you're certainly not alone in this battle. I think we all have days like that.

Do you like raw veggies? They're great to have on hand when the munchies hit. You can eat virtually unlimited amounts of most veggies without doing any damage to most eating plans.

Keeping busy is also a good way to avoid the munchies. Go read a book, work on a hobby, or clean the bathroom. If all else fails, take a nap. Anything to get yourself out of the kitchen.

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.
Margarita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 09:53 PM   #5  
Starbucks Addict!

Im having one of those days also!!! I cant even blame it on TOM LOL I dont get those anymore. Im not even hungry, im just mindlessly walking around "trying" to find something to eat. I just opened a package of chocolate chip rice cakes and OMG they are so good. 1pt for 7 of them! So I had 14 lol. Im promising myself that im not going to eat anymore. Its almost 7 and I never eat after 7. Good luck with your eating. I too, hope tomorrow will be better for ya!!!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 10:01 PM   #6  
Is on an Infinite Cut

Thank you. I can never cut myself off at a certain time. Maybe I should. I cant help it though because if I am really hungry I will eat because I cant stand being hungry, now if I want to snack late, I wont if its like 9-10oclock. I dont know, Im strange.
Old 04-07-2006, 11:51 PM   #7  
Work it out.

I was really hungry yesterday and I just finish eating dinner, I consume about 1200-1400 so I'm eating enough, but my body was just acting very strange. I drank a big glass of cold water and I was full lol, but dont overeat because that TOM can give you some heavy bloating, so drink a glass of water. Btw you look great. You lost so much weight congrats girl .
motivation86 is offline   Reply With Quote