Old 04-02-2006, 10:57 PM   #1  

Default i just can't stop eating!

i just can't stop eating today. i've had ice cream and chocolate and cookies. i've got no sensibility today. ugh.

where's the bandwagon and how do i get back on?
canadian*girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 11:04 PM   #2  
One day at a time...

Hi Carrie!

There is a seat on this bandwagon next to me. Just remember tomorrow is a new day and you can start fresh!
April_Showers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 11:08 PM   #3  
fat fighter

Height: 173cm

argh - i was so like that yesterday. we had hot cross buns and iced doughnuts at home that I could not stop eating!

i got back on the wagon this morning and have done well.

drink lots of water - i found that fills me up heaps.
Daisy Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 12:23 AM   #4  

i have the problem alot.. i just cant stop eating food is comfort and i need lots of comfort.. i am trying to get on a track starting hmm now i am goin do this thing where if i dont eatanything while i am at work (i work at a gas station so yeah hmm bad food there) i will get a treat at the end of the week.. then i wanna try and do it for 2 weeks then 3 then a month.. month to me is long enough to go with out candy or pizza.. i am also now having this problem where i get really sick when i have to much soda and candy and well just anykinda sweets could i be diabetic can you get it when your 21?
sugarbutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 12:37 AM   #5  

Sugarbutt,

You can be diagnosed as diabetic at any age. What do you mean by sick? Sick to your stomach?? That's not really a symptom of diabetes. I was diagnosed at 25. What other symptoms are you having??

AmberM
AmberM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 03:12 AM   #6  
No More Excuses!

S/C/G: 240/225/165

Height: 5'6"

Sorry to hear about your bingefest! Ive been having bad cravigns latley, but luckily i bought NO crap food when i was at the store so i have nothing to eat! lol. Although i did have that lowfat berry lemon cheesecake from Applebee's Weight watchers menue.. omg it was so freakin good *drools* (damn pms.....)
Marineswife85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 04:07 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 260/209/150

Height: 5'6"

I hear ya....It was one of those days for me too. I had a pretzel dipped in nacho cheese for lunch, then my boss bought us ice cream, and I came home and had some chinese food for dinner and some hershey's kisses. But like they said above...tomorrow is a new day
Jessie_777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 09:07 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 196/159.6/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Oi vey. Yesterday I bought a large stuffed-crust pizza from Pizza Hut, and ate most of it. Today was definitely a cleansing sort of day!
maegdaeien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 10:43 PM   #9  

today was not as much as a bingefest although at supper i did WAY more than i needed too. i had like 4 soft tacos. oi vey right.

part of the problem on the weekend was that i had all these things for my hubby's lunches that are not healthy (chocolate granola bars, smarties, pudding, etc...). and once i start i can't stop. i have this mindset like: "i've already wrecked the day it won't matter if i have this ice cream". eesh. i have to learn to stop that.
canadian*girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 11:02 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 139/124/115

Ugh, today not too bad calorie wise for me but all the wrong things...I went nuts with pizza because I"m freaking out with school right now. :-/ You'll get on track, one day, even a couple doesn't ruin your shot at this!
anyothername is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 11:40 PM   #11  

when I do that, I usually force myself to drink a TON of water...for multiple reasons:
-water is good for you, and usually I just had a ton of sugar, salt or both
-water makes you full, so snacking doesn't seem so great anymore, try drinking 32 oz of water in like an hour...then you'll be pee-in'
-another reason is ill be running to the bathroom every 10 mins, and its a way to remind myself not to eat like a pig every time I am running up to the bathroom with a full bladder

*It happens to everyone! Goodluck!
Pilatesgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 12:06 AM   #12  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Height: 5'4

I dont keep foods like that in the house. If I wanna binge its gonna be on fruit lol I mean I have some organic poptarts in the house, they are like 210 cals for ONE and I would eat two, and its just not worth it to me. Plus, I try to pack my days with high protein, high fiber things so I dont get blood sugar surges, which cause cravings. I think the best thing you can do is set up a fail proof environment.

Tomorrow is another day... remember, no bad days, no bad weeks only bad moments.
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote