Old 03-22-2006, 01:07 PM   #1  
Loooosin' it!

S/C/G: 230 (18-20)/18/160 (12-14)

Cool Hi

I just posted a really long introduction, but the server messed up!

I will try to remember what all I said...

I wanted to introduce myself before I just jumped in and started chatting. I have been lurking for over a week now. You guys seem really nice, and I hope I am welcome here. I am 24, and not new to the LC lifestyle. I lived LC completely for almost two years before I "fell off". That was a little over a year ago. I tried to go back OP around Oct of last year, but I stalled after induction and got frustrated. I went on a "carb-up" (to try and jumpstart again) and just never came off. Last time I lost most of the weight (my goal was 150, I got down to 180 and pretty much maintained for over a year- working at it, but not as much) really quickly. After the first four-five months, the rest was just maintaining a weight I was comfortable at. 180 is the smallest I have ever been in my adult life; I was a 14-16. I am 5'2. When I started last time, I was 223 and a 20-22. This time, I am 230 and an 18- pushing 20. I guess the weight came back different. These 18's are getting a little too tight, though. And summer in Texas is coming up soon! Oh, it's time to jump back on the wagon, big time! My goal this time is not so much pounds as sizes. I want to be a solid 14, and comfortable with myself. I have been trying to stay off the scale as much as possible (just b/c I know myself, and I know how depressed I get when it doesn't move) and just focus on how I am feeling and how loose my pants are getting. Hopefully I won't become the scale-addict I was. I lived on that sucker! I have moved it out of the bathroom... Don't be suprised if my next post is about how the scale isn't moving, these things are difficult to break.

Anyway, nice to "meet" you all. I hope to get to know you all soon.

dahliameow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 01:12 PM   #2  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Hi Dahliameow!! and

You've found a great spot for support and help!! Join us on the weekly threads so we can get to know you better. Just jump right in
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 01:24 PM   #3  
TemporaryFatChick

Welcome! I hope you have a lot of success and get comfy before the steamy weather kicks in. Actually, I want that for myself to!

tenn
Tennessee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 02:03 PM   #4  
Loooosin' it!

S/C/G: 230 (18-20)/18/160 (12-14)

Thanks you guys! I would love to join in on the weekly chat! I'll head over in a minute and try to get cought up on everyone.

Oh, and Tennessee, you'll make it! I love your quote. I need to print that out and use it to keep me motivated too! July will be mine and DFiance's anniversary. I would love to be in Onederland by then! Sounds like a challenge to me!

I also wanted to add that I re-started induction on Sunday, March 19. So, four days in. Yay me!
dahliameow is offline   Reply With Quote