Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 08:11 AM   #1  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Default Week of March 12!!!(Newbies come visit and post here)

Good Morning!!!
Hope the "snots" has left everyone and all is well!!!
Lauren--Yes, I suggested the Mucinex for U..It is Rescon GG(same med) in the liquid form for the kiddos!!I liked Gideon also..I am a Robert Cray fan and his voice reminded me of him..He will go on without that show...

Ok..off to complete plans for a Chuck E Cheese party for #2 today...
Have a great day all!!!It is 84 degrees here soo very hot!!!
RR
Old 03-12-2006, 09:36 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 7"

Hey RR, thanks for rubbing in the temps. It may get up into the 60's if we are lucky.

Not much else new with me. I start back to school tommorrow and this is midterm week. Oh joy.

Lisa
Old 03-12-2006, 12:24 PM   #3  
No description available.

It snowed 2 inches in New Mexico last night...oh well, it will melt by dinnertime...and then....dare I say it? SPRING for real! RR...there is a coupon on the Chuck E Cheese website for 20 free tokens w/purchase of a pizza...I took that, and then the kids got the peel of stickers...we had like 60 free tokens. Have a good time.
Old 03-12-2006, 01:58 PM   #4  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Good Afternoon!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. We did yardwork yesterday (after I did the floors, ugh!) and I almost did my back in. The baby already has my back sore, but all the bending and hauling has me getting around like an old lady today. Whew. I should have left the floors for next week. I used my floormate, but it still messes with my back.

It was georgous here the past two days and it's raining today. My boy has been having SO much fun outside. He can't understand why I don't want to go out in the rain today.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:58 PM   #5  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!

What an awesome weekend it was...well, OK, Saturday was! We went to the park and had a great time! Unfortunately Peter's been running a fever since Sat. afternoon. I think we'll be home and headed to the drs. for a strep test tomorrow.
Old 03-13-2006, 03:29 AM   #6  
Slowly, oh so slowly.

S/C/G: 325/269/200 Height 6'2"

I'm new to this forum and fairly new to 3fatchicks too. My husband and I started out "new lifestyle" in Jan. So far it is going well. It was so hard the first month. I hated going through the cabinets and getting rid of alot of our stuff. I remember the night before we started that I had to finish off the last of the peanut butter. Man it was good! Anyways... I just wanted to say hi to everyone and that everyone is doing well. Hope everyone has a good week.
Old 03-13-2006, 05:28 AM   #7  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Welcome Nicolyn!!
Great choice and a hard one to be healthy...Glad U have the hubby support!! Mine unfortunately has a speedy metabolism and stays thin..and loves junk around the house, so I just ignore it!!
Keep posting and good luck!!!!
RR
Old 03-13-2006, 07:13 AM   #8  
LBH

Welcome Nicolyn! Good for you on starting your new lifestyle! Have you lost all that weight since January?! Awesome!!
Old 03-13-2006, 01:06 PM   #9  
Slowly, oh so slowly.

S/C/G: 325/269/200 Height 6'2"

LBH- Thanks!! We started on Jan. 16th. I know I will have to be hitting my plateau soon. My husband has lost 27lbs so far. I am so proud of him!

Roadrunner-Thanks for welcoming me. That is how my husband use to be. I think that is what made it so hard the other times I tried to lose.

Hope you all have a good day!!!
Old 03-13-2006, 01:09 PM   #10  
Journey To The Thin Me

S/C/G: 252/234/140

Height: 5'4

Welcome Nicolyn. Great work. It's great that you have your hubby to help you.

Well, this weekend is was so beautiful out. It hit 68 on Saturday. I couldn't take DD out because she was sick. Running a fever. Man does it stink to have to stay in when it's so nice. I wanted to get out and walk but that didn't happen. Today she's much better.

Tomorrow DH is headed to fill out paperwork and take a drug test for his new job. He got a job. I'm so excited. We went to Manpower 2 weeks ago and they called him Thursday. The place is right on the same street as my parents. Unfortunately, he has to work 3rd shift, but atleast it's a job. They haven't called me. Bumming about that. I could have worked at the same place but they only have a 1st and 3rd shift. She asked me if I could do 3rd and I was like no.. No one to watch our daughter. So who knows if I'll get a call from them. I did apply Friday for a secretarial job for the elementary school here in town. I am hoping I might have a good shot at that. Wish me luck. THat would be a dream job. Having the same hours as the kids would be great. No holidays and the summer off so I could enjoy the summer sports.

Well, weight wise I don't know how I am doing. Still haven't stepped on a scale, but I am trying to be watch what I am eating and trying not to over stuff myself.

Wishing you all well.

Annie
Old 03-13-2006, 05:21 PM   #11  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Nicolyn!

It sounds like you are doing awesome. It's great that you have your husband on board too! It's always so much easier when they are involved and supportive.
Old 03-13-2006, 09:41 PM   #12  

Annie, Congrats on the job opportunity, even if it is for your husband. I know that is welcome news. hang in there you will find something!
Old 03-14-2006, 01:56 PM   #13  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Nicolyn! Awesome job on the loss!

Lisa, good luck getting back to school. It's nice that you had time off to be sick and get better just in time to go back!

Annie, great news about dh and his job! And good luck with the secretary job for you! Sounds like things are heading in the right direction for you!

I was down .2 last WI. I'll take it! I have a total of 13.6 now. I've been pretty good about working out too. I have been doing the elliptical every day for 30 min during the week and taking Sat & Sun off. Now if I could just get rid of the sinus issues I'd be good!

Take care everyone and make it a great week!
Old 03-14-2006, 02:43 PM   #14  
LBH

Hi All,

Wow, it's gonna be hard going back to work after being home all weekend, and two more days with Peter (strep). It will be nice to get on a schedule though. Yesterday was a bit hectic with errands and the doctor, but today I'm still in my jammies half way through the afternoon, and have done nothing except clean the bathroom, make the bed, and catch up on my soaps!

I realized after breakfast this AM that I totally forgot to WI yesterday AM! I think I will just skip this week, as I haven't been that good anyway.

Molly, Congrats on the loss!

Annie, Congrats to DH on the job, hope it works out! Hope something comes along for you soon! Hey, how's it going with your kids?? Have you gotten to spend much time with them? I don't mean to pry, but I know that was the reason you moved there...
Old 03-14-2006, 05:47 PM   #15  

Molly just keep reminding yourself that it is the weather. Thats why our sinuses are acting up. Mine was sinus and headcold combined. yuck! Congrats on the loss.

Lauren, Hopefully Peter is feeling better. Thats aweful when a child is sick.

Well off to do homework. 67 Days left of School.
Closed Thread