Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 08:22 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 141/136.5/115

Question Getting Married in 7 months

Hello - I am new to this thread posting thing, so bear with me I am 26 years old and have always struggled with my weight...now with the biggest day of my life fast approaching, I want to look my best. I have a goal of 21.5 pounds to loose by October 7, 2006...I found success with WW right after college when I needed to loose my freshman 30. It came off steadily and I am only 6 pounds heavier than I was then...but I want to achieve this goal more than anything - to start my new life the fittest and healthiest I can be. Any suggestions? I am only 2 weeks into the program (doing it on my own - need every penny for the wedding ) and work out using the treadmill, biggesest loser DVD and Core Secrets...what works for you guys? I figured that the 20-30 thread would have more people I can relate to.
Old 03-03-2006, 11:21 AM   #2  
Tired of lettuce!

Height: 6 flippin' feet tall!

Hi penni! I'm 24 and getting married in a little over a year. Idrink tons of water, swore off chips, dessert stuff, and most bread. I eat lots of veggies, lean chicken or turkey, fruit, fiber one cereal, luna bars, and the occassional crap food! I drag my lazy butt to the gym 2 times a week and do an hour on the elliptical trainer, then I do some light weight training for my legs. (I love having muscular legs-my boyfriend loves 'em). Feel free to msg me if you want to buddy up!
Old 03-05-2006, 02:12 PM   #3  
Running Babe

I am getting married next year as well... I need to lose my baby weight, but won't be starting that until August. Best wishes though and my advice is to make small changes gradually and you'll notice a difference!!

Cheers!

Ali
Old 03-10-2006, 09:05 AM   #4  
Losing it for a 2nd time

Default Brides Unite!!!

Hello ladies,
I am also getting married next year. I have bought my dress but could still stand to lose 20lbs before the big day. I am halfway to my lifetime goal, and hopefully can acheive that before then. I have had somewhat of a relapse month, gaining back 3 lbs of the 19 I have lost so far.
I look forward to talking to you all and seeing beautiful wedding photos.
As for me I have stuck steadfast to my points (until the relapse ) The only way that WW works for me is when I am totally honest with myself about what I eat. I am a boredom eater so I now try to take a walk and after 45 min to an hour, if I am still hungry, then I will eat something. Almost nine times out of ten, I dont want the candybar anymore after a nice long walk.
Good luck to all and I look forward to hearing about everyones journey
Closed Thread