Weight Loss Support - Feeling a snack attack coming on!

View Full Version : Feeling a snack attack coming on!

Mummy_Tummy
02-21-2006, 09:56 AM
And I can't get my siser on the phone at the moment!:) I am having such a craving for...I dunno, just anything and everything. I've just begun to see results, having lost about 4 pounds since last week. I was feeling so confident and in control and now, oh gawd, I could totally pig out right now. So I'm brewing a cup of tea which I ususally have with sweetener but will make with real sugar to stave off cravings. I had a small handful of hazelnuts and that does seem to be helping. It's not even that I'm hungry.:^:

I feel like I'm in AA, taking it just one moment at a time. I'd go for a walk but my daughter is asleep. How do you guys keep the cravings under control?

Kery
02-21-2006, 10:04 AM
I do something else, preferrably something that keep my hands busy, since without them, I can't put stuff in my mouth ;) Video games work well. Or needle works. As long as I can't do it while eating, and as long as it forces me to focus on it to not botch it, the craving will be forgotten after 10-20 mins.

Mummy_Tummy
02-21-2006, 10:29 AM
I've just realized that having a cup of tea WHILE reading here at 3fatchicks is absolutely the besy way to fight off a craving! Half an hour or so later and I'm crave-free!

Til the next time!