Weight Loss Support - February 17th - plan for a nearly perfect day

Kim R
02-17-2006, 09:09 AM
I should shop today, but there's a major windstorm going on, so it will wait until tomorrow.

B - Oatmeal, green tea.
s - Plum.
L - Pea soup, toast.
s - Cheese.
D - Pasta with tomato and veggie sauce.

srmb60
02-17-2006, 10:04 AM
18 pounds Kim! way to go!

Um ... I dunno about today yet. My routine is all messed up because everyone is home because of the weather.

I've had my shake ....
I'll think on it and come back. I really had an awesome and empowering day yesterday.

JustJuneBug
02-17-2006, 10:34 AM
what tha? it was 80 here yesterday and i wake up this morning to the 50's for highs? and even colder over the weekend?

if i make it through this week without a binge it will be a miracle.

eating whole grain eng muffin with pb right now. going to lunch with a friend today but no idea where just yet.

dinner? i have no idea!

LynneA
02-17-2006, 10:49 AM
We've got some freaky weather here too, 78 yesterday, 36 today so I'm expecting everyone to get sick next week. I'll be taking my multi vitamin and praying haha.

Today:-

Breakfast - poached egg w/whole grain english muffin, coffee
Snack - cottage cheese w/rye crackers
Lunch - chipotle chicken breast w/spanish rice, orange
Snack - 1/2 wholewheat bagel w/light cream cheese
Dinner - venison, cabbage, oven fried sweet potatoes

Water - 2 liters +

Exercise - 35 mins cardio then 45 mins circuit training w/weights :hyper:

T.G.I.F

LLV
02-17-2006, 10:55 AM
We had the wind yesterday. Now it's getting cold again.

Let's see, today I have to be good because yesterday I had Chinese for lunch. So today I plan to drink extra water to flush out that sodium and eat carefully.

B: 8 oz. low-sugar chocolate milk and a mini omelet

L: Not sure yet, something light.

S: Think I'll just have cottage cheese today.

D: I'm making a big pot of homemade vegetable soup.

LNS: Peanuts.

tsots
02-17-2006, 12:37 PM
Here goes my plan for today.
B: 4 egg whites with 1/2 tbsp ketchup
S: Dannon Lite'N Fit yogurt
L: Leftover lasagna or just some chicken noodle soup (Not really sure)
S: Fat Free chocolate pudding with fat free whipped cream
D: I have no idea, I will make something up
Exercise: Its very cold out, and we had a lots of snow yesterday. I really need to get to the gym, and do some cardio, and some weights. We'll see if its not so bad then I will go. I don't like driving in the snow, had very bad experience.

anyothername
02-17-2006, 12:45 PM
B- Egg white omelet, chamomile tea, and 1 slice lite cinnamon toast
S-Chamomile tea
L-Ugh...I need groceries...Lipton noodle soup
S- Carrots and salsa
D- Probably something from a restaurant...mi madre is visiting
S- Probably full from dinner....

la3y_un1c0rn_37
02-17-2006, 01:26 PM
B-all bran cereal
L-chicken&rice soup with vegs low fat with low fat triscuits
D- not sure I will be at my mother in laws

The weather mess up here to yesterday 72 today 50s and rain for the weekend.......

srmb60
02-17-2006, 01:37 PM
I've had my shake-- eggs, cottage cheese and salmon 'omelet' -- fruit, yogurt, cottage cheese.
I did some weights for legs.
I think I'll have chicken for supper. But I'm having that early afternoon .... "I don't think I can make it the rest of the day I want a slice of bread or six" ... feeling.

la3y_un1c0rn_37
02-17-2006, 05:06 PM
Hey Susan I dont remeber if you where the one who told me about the Body for Life......I got the book yesterday and I am reading it now...If you where ty I like it alot

LynneA
02-17-2006, 05:27 PM
Well, I made it through the day on plan with the small alteration that I had an apple and some peanut butter for my pre-gym snack instead of the boring bagel.

have a good weekend everyone.

srmb60
02-17-2006, 05:28 PM
I've never seen the book Leigh but I have used lots of info off their site. The food choices are excellent!

Left turn gals, I'm at work so I have a bag full of good stuff and there's the TimHortons fruit explosion muffin I had :o

JustJuneBug
02-17-2006, 07:24 PM
step away from the muffin!!

ok since i didnt want to do any more damage to the groin, i walked 4 miles today. better than doing nothing which is what some said i should do.

i went mexican for lunch, but wasnt bad. i mean i could have done better but i am not beating myself up thats for sure! yay for me! and i stopped off at the grocer and bought ANOTHER 1/2 watermelon..i swear i dont know whats going on with me and craving watermelon 24/7!!

readyfreddy
02-17-2006, 11:30 PM
breakfast- blueberry scone (arg)
lunch- rice, yellow curry with culiflower, eggplant and chicken
snack- the rest of the macadamia nuts (arg)
dinner= left over mac and cheese.

okay i did NOT make healthy choices today but i wanted to be honest with you all. :( i ran an errand that went over this afternoon and didnt have time to make it to the store... and tomorrow im leaving early am to visit a friend a few towns over for the night. who knows what ill eat there.

my only consolation is that i did not binge today- just ate meals...i didnt make smart meal choices... but volume wise i did okay. tomorrow is a new day and sunday i am finally getting all the fruits veggies i want at the store!! watermelon here i come.

CoolMom75
02-18-2006, 03:02 AM
Had to work today:

Breakfast: Oatmeal, orange
Lunch: gardenburger with bacon :D
Dinner: chicken nuggets, the rest of my guacomole and a couple mini hershey bars. (comfort foods!)