Old 02-08-2006, 09:27 PM   #1  
No Excuses/No Whining!

S/C/G: 333/263/185

Height: 5'7"

Arrow Im back..

Hi all!

After a breif stay here before Christmas, suffering a total crash of the PC.. i am BACK. I think i posted like 12 times or something..LOL.

Anyway.. I am a 26 year old female. Single mom of two.. age 5 and age 2. I go to school full time and work full time, im a LPN working on my RN currently.

I am trying to get to onderland. that is my big goal at the moment. Just get a one in front of the scale. I currently weigh 281. I weighed this before Christmas and havent been able to get it to move, in fact i was up to 289 the 2nd of feburary.. when i started the low carb thing again. I had nearly NO withdrawal problems this time.. of course.. im only a few days in.. so thats probably why!

Looking to make friends with people like me

Take Care... Mommie
supernurse_mommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 09:32 PM   #2  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Welcome back!!!
nasus40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 10:32 PM   #3  
TemporaryFatChick

Welcome back!

I'm heading for onederland myself, one little ounce at a time
Tennessee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 11:56 PM   #4  
Going to ONEderland

One ounce at a time! LOL! I like that. That is what I keep feeling like I'm doing too. I've been so good lately I deserve a "whoosh" from the "whoosh fairy". But she is hiding from me lately. Somebody else must have her stashed away in their closet and isn't letting her out.
SherryA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 05:33 AM   #5  
Trying to find my way.

I hope i deserve a whoosh soon too. I have gone down only 5 lbs since the begin of Jan. Made my val goal but just bearly with the weight but nothing is showing any where!!
Old 02-09-2006, 09:04 AM   #6  
No Excuses/No Whining!

S/C/G: 333/263/185

Height: 5'7"

Okay.. Whats a "whoosh"??? LOL.. Pardon my stupidity and all..

I woke up this morning and jumped on the scale.. i weigh 278.5 Which is a 2.5 lb loss since yesterday. I understand that most of this is just water but ive lost nearly ten pounds in what.. the 5th.. (date wrong on earlier post).. but honesly.. i dont care if all the weight i lose is made up of Little White Clouds and rubber bands.. as long as "I" dont have to carry it around anymore.. IM HAPPY

This diet really works for me.. to bad i always have lost the "sticktuitivness" before as soon as the cravings and withdrawals started.. Im really determined this time.. so Hopefully it will stick!!

Have a great one!

Mommie
supernurse_mommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 08:08 PM   #7  
Wendy

Withdrawls and cravings really sucked for me for the first two weeks. So I can sypathize...As I am sure we all can...Welcome to the thread I am also new here have only been doing low carb for about 3 weeks now. Been on the board about a week and everyone here is nice, supportive and funny Good luck.

Wendy
coffeeaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 09:21 PM   #8  
Trying to find my way.

A Whoosh is when you jump on the scale the the fairy had come during the night and whoosh some pounds are gone!!
Old 02-10-2006, 12:37 PM   #9  
Susan hockeyfan7

Cool - I got a visit from the whoosh fairy last night - I was down a pound this morning!
hockeyfan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 01:30 PM   #10  
Going to ONEderland

The whoosh fairy is usually a very onery person. She stays away for days at a time and suddenly "whoosh" 2 or 3 unexpected pounds are gone all at once. It's kind of a surprise when it happens. Lovely to see though.
SherryA is offline   Reply With Quote