Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-24-2006, 09:36 PM   #1  

Default Learn From My Mistakes!!! My old before/after

Well folks, learn from those who have fallen. Here are my old before and after. I was still 30 lbs shy of the ultimate goal, but I was so proud!!! I actually got 6 lbs lower than this before totally falling off the wagon.

To be honest I look a lot better now than my before pictures even weighing more because I never totally quit exersizing this time, so I'm a much smaller size and my face isn't as fat. And I don't even have pictures of myself at my fattest at 230lbs. But still, I have so far to go to get back down to still being 30lbs overweight! ACK!!!! NEVER AGAIN. I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN! Learn from me. The momentary "joys" of eating junk are not worth it. EVER.

File Type: jpg collage.jpg (49.7 KB, 194 views)
Yoyonomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 10:55 PM   #2  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Oh my goodness, Im there with you! I had gained back all of my 40lbs, plus one!! Ive seen your before and after shots on another forum....and I still have a motivational pick me up you wrote to me over a yr ago. I had printed it off and put it with my old bfl before photos. You were and still are a motivating force in my weightloss journey (never knew didya?) I too am back to eating properly, and back to the bfl workouts.

You did it before, and you can do it again! I know you can! You have found a great place for help and support.

Glad to see ya!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 11:46 PM   #3  

Hi Robin!!!! That wass Lean and Strong I guess. No, I never did know, but I'm glad to know now. Oh it's good to know I motivated somebody! That was a lot of work and it should count for something I guess. :-) When I first started (again) I was SO depressed. I couldn't even fathom losing all that weight yet again. Now I'm in the zone. No more depression. I know I can do it and keep it off. I'm comfortable in my schedule and very happy to be on track again. I want to set the example for my children! They are forming what they will be in life and I want to make sure that their self image is healthy along with their bodies! They need to see me healthy for all the right reasons.

Well, you are doing awesome I must say. And we can both do it again! Won't it be fun to meet our goal weight together! YES! And now you are a motivational force for me! Let's motivate together!

Old 01-25-2006, 05:05 AM   #4  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5½

I too have been there and I understand exactly how you felt when you started over again. I don't know where my before/after photos are right now but I can tell you... I was so proud!!! 62lbs in 14 months with Weight Watchers and kept it off for 2+ years. Then my life turned upside down and guess who turned to food and drink for comfort? Moi! And not only did I gain it all back, but I added around 10 to boot!!

Thing is though, WE HAVE DONE IT and it can be done again!!!
PinkyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 09:27 AM   #5  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyonomore
I want to set the example for my children! They are forming what they will be in life and I want to make sure that their self image is healthy along with their bodies! They need to see me healthy for all the right reasons.
This is so hard .....I dont want my daughter to worry about being fat, and I dont want her to be embarrassed about her mother. She knows too much junk food isnt good for her, and that too much chocolate makes her mom's butt grow big she gets quite the chuckle out of that. ....you're right in that they need to see us healthy for all the right reasons....we can do this! For us, for our families.....here is to getting healthy
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 11:18 AM   #6  

Hey Robin, we are the same amount (basically) overweight with a similar goal. Let's really encourage each other! We can do it!

I'm down to do the eviliptical right now! Do good today! And thanks for the encouragement!

Old 01-25-2006, 05:13 PM   #7  
Big Momma!

Height: 5,2

wow what a great Loss
Jasmin71 is offline   Reply With Quote