Old 01-19-2006, 01:30 PM   #1  

Angry Da*n you Golden Arches!.. and other stuff.

Okay, so, there I was at the tire place getting new front tires (which I love, no more steering wheel shimmy). I didn't eat breakfast and I was feeling a little sick because I had taken my vitamin and calcium as I was running out the door. I hate them... the arches all looking at you as though they KNOW you are just going to eat there. So, I had to go. At least it wasn't horrible, Double cheese and half a small fry.

So now I am thinking, it's cool, I am at 6hundred something for the day. I should be fine I have another 600 for the day. Then I remember we are making cookies in school. Yes, I am in a culinary program, how great is my willpower. The teacher says we all have to try everything. I had to eat salmon mousse, not a very pleasant experience... although, I didn't eat for an entire day after that. I just kept thinking about it. Anyway, I will try to get away only eating a small bite of everything, I will just tell my friends to keep the cookies out of my sight!

Pray for me? LOL
grapecoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 02:34 PM   #2  
Finding my way back

*clasping hands in prayer*
May all the temptations of the day just get the he*l on. *laughing*
Grins*
Chrys* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 02:37 PM   #3  

I'll be glad to!

Don't sweat today, Veronica. Well, I don't mean don't exercise, lol, just don't get down about it. Sometimes you just have to go with what life throws at you. Don't look back and just keeping going forward. The only time days like today are a problem is when they cause us to throw our hands up and walk away from trying at all. Unless you're going to do that...nevermind a golden archery attack and a few cookies.
1dayatatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 03:27 PM   #4  

LOL Thanks Chrys* I needed the giggle.

I did get on the treadmill while watching 13 going on 30. I love that movie, it's so darn cute! I walked for an hour. 3 miles... Goodbye cheeseburger! Bring on the cookies!
grapecoffee is offline   Reply With Quote