Old 01-10-2006, 08:32 PM   #1  

Default The "I Don't Wanna Be The Fat Friend" Challenge

We have all been there. We've all been "The Fat Friend". It's one of those things that no one says outloud (at least not to our faces anyway) but we all know that when we are with a group and we are the fat one...that's how we're remembered, as being "the fat friend".

My best friend, my sister and I have always found comfort in the fact that we are all equal parts "fat friend". We are all equally unhealthy and out of shape, which thus far has been a relief. "Whew...at least I'm not the fat friend" Well, we've decided that we're going to be all equal parts "hot and healthy friend" instead. Here's the plan...

The "I don't wanna be the fat friend" Challenge begins January 15th and goes for 6 weeks. We will do daily video diaries marking our setbacks and progress which will be edited ( I am a videographer and editor by day) into a documentary that we hope to enter into a film festival in June. We will be unable to see eachother for the entire time until we have a "reveal" party where family and friends come to join in our celebratation. Which ever friend loses the highest percentage of body fat in the six weeks wins a $500 shopping trip care of the losers.

We have a My Space.com account called The "I don't wanna be the fat friend" Challenge if you want to drop in and see photos and our daily blogs.

I encourage you to stop being the fat friend and become a "Hot and healthy friend" like us!
The Fat Friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 11:36 PM   #2  
Going Hard in the Paint!

S/C/G: 238/238/160

Height: 5'7"

I'm down for that!! I am sick and tired of being the "fat friend!"
REDEFINITION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 11:51 AM   #3  
gym junkie

S/C/G: 252/222/125

I like this idea. I think I'll participate.
cambri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 03:46 PM   #4  
back in the game

S/C/G: 311/180/170

Height: around 5'10"

Can you post a link to your myspace account? I can't find it by searching and I'd like to have a look. Thanks!
futuresurferchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 12:33 PM   #5  
Bida Bida Bida

Height: 5'6''

is this happening?
bida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 09:31 AM   #6  

Unhappy so down today

I have to go to a jewery party today and at first was excited about it. I don't go out much(at all). Now I am thinking I have to walk into that room and they are going to think, she could sure stand to loose some weight.
Whiskeytipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 09:34 AM   #7  

Unhappy so down today

I have to go to a kitchen party today and at first was excited about it. I don't go out much(at all). Now I am thinking I have to walk into that room and they are going to think, she could sure stand to loose some weight.
Whiskeytipper is offline   Reply With Quote