Weight Loss Support - I did stick with my workouts

View Full Version : I did stick with my workouts

tsots
12-25-2005, 11:36 PM
I hope everyone had a very good christmas. My christmas was great too, we just stayed home and watched TV. It was actually nice calm day. I was very proud of myself because I did my morning and evening workouts. I thought about skipping one day but then I ate more than I should so working out would've been the least I could do. Again, merry christmas everyone.

NowOrNever!
12-26-2005, 12:09 AM
Oh, I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one getting in a Christmas sweat-session ;) I actually didn't travel to my family's gathering this year so going to the gym was a good thing for me and surprise! I wasn't the only one there (several of the other Sunday regulars--I got to a small 24/7 gym at my nearby office building and you can get in anytime with a cardkey). I felt kinda virtuous actually (and now I'm SORE--it was a long workout).

JayEll
12-26-2005, 11:52 AM
I kept up with my exercise, too--mostly I went for walks. It's not hard to slip out for half an hour to do a walk. Also, I'm right back on my food program today. :carrot:

Jay

stagemomx3
12-26-2005, 12:59 PM
I worked out yesterday evening. I wanted to give my new 15 lb weights a try.

tsots
12-26-2005, 01:00 PM
I am glad that we kept up with our exercises. I am going back into my food program today too. It was great couple of days of eating, but I had it enough. I am actually happy to get back on it.