Old 12-14-2005, 10:08 PM   #1  
here I go again...

Unhappy Warning... whining ahead.

I don't feel good. I ate a really big lunch today (holiday meal provided by the company I work for) and was in a food coma for most of the afternoon. But I told myself, "it'll be fine, you'll just have to have a really good workout tonight". But now, I feel rotten. My stomach hurts, I'm tired, and I just don't feel like doing anything at all. So, I feel really guilty about not wanting to workout, sad that I won't get to post anything on the "jingle rolls" challenge and I want to go to bed.

Does anyone else have days like this or am I just too eager to make excuses?

I feel like such a sad sack. I'm sorry.
illinichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 11:21 PM   #2  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Oh yes, I feel you! Don't be too hard on yourself, just hop back on it tomorrow!!!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 01:31 AM   #3  
Haley

I'm having a day like that today, too. I had 4 pieces of pizza and a regular Dr Pepper and am not in the mood to work out. I think it's important to remember how you feel when you don't eat well or exercise, it's good for me, because it helps me to remember I don't want to do it again in the future. It is just one day, just jump right back on your plan!
haleys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 01:40 AM   #4  
Ginger

OMG THANK GOD IM NOT ALONE, I WORK ALL DAY AS A WAITRESS N THERES NO WAY WHEN I CUM HOME I WANNA EXCERISE, OR EVEN COOK SUMTIMES...WELL I ATE TWO VEGGIE STROMBOLI'S THE PAST 4 DAYS...N A COUPLE PIECES OF PIZZA..... I THINK I NEED TO NOT DERIVE MYSELF OF EVERYFOOD....JUS EAT IN MODERATION....BUT IT WUZ SO GOOD. I NEED HELP!!!!

[link=http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/holiday/index.php] [image noborder]http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/holiday/img/bar0001xmas/snowman2/lb/230/200/223.5/.png[/image][/link]
Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 05:47 AM   #5  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Somedays I get like that! I think taking a nap helps! Have a short nap, if you still feel rotten when you wake up then just go to bed and skip the gym! Like it says in my siggy, eat rubbish feel rubbish - I just have to remember that!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote