Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2001, 09:31 AM   #1  

Angry WW " Take 2" movn forward..YIPEEEE!

WW weigh-in last night and the " TAKE 2 " has me movin in the right direction. The scale was very good to me, and I was very good to MYSELF! Had a 5.4 weight loss last night, and with the Journaling, drinking enough water to sink a oceanliner, keep myself on track and eating higher fiber & NOT beating myself up, I must of learned something from re reading the information.

We had a new leader last night that was Fantastic. Mary filled in for Lynn our regular who was on vacation, and I must tell you I learn more last night then I have in 12 weeks with Lynn.
Mary is really on top of the entire program and so motivational and supportive. Just wish she held meeting here instead of late meeting in the Green Bay area.
I feel so good right now, I'd like to bottle some of this energy and save it for those days that no matter what you do, you feel it just isn't working. and we all have those!

Mary also handed out a paper with" SUMMER FOODS 2001" it lists many foods we love during the summer months like

*Apple pie-dlb crust 1/8 of 9" pie =9
* Corn on the cob w/butter 5" ear =2
*Cream puff, state fair, 1= 5
*Funnel Cake, 1 = 24 (from great america)
*snowcone 1 =2
*S'More 1 = 3

There about 85 items on the list and its a great quick refrence to know what some of these things are.
I'm feeling really good right now and I wish everyone today a GOOD OP DAY!!!!
Old 06-27-2001, 09:43 AM   #2  
Pink Thingy

Talking

Snowball - congratulations on the magnificent loss. I will use you as my inspiration for this week.
Closed Thread