Weight Loss Support - Pixel Help

View Full Version : Pixel Help

Bobbolink
10-28-2005, 10:21 AM
I am a block-head when reading how-to instructions on my cp. I want to put a picture under my name whenever I post. The image is too large, pixels must be 110 X 150. Can someone walk me through this in grandma language? HOW DO YOU MAKE PIXELS SMALLER?????????
Bobbi

sarahyu
10-28-2005, 11:00 AM
Which photo editor do you use? I use Microsoft Office Picture. Check and see if your program has something called "resize" it might be under picture or tools. Play around with compression also-if you have that option, see what you get.

Hopefully someone that has the same software will be able to help you. It took me several tries to add some pictures to my file.

Sarah

funniegrrl
10-28-2005, 11:35 AM
The resolution might also be an issue -- if it's something like 300ppi, reducing it to a screen-appropriate 72 would probably solve the size problem, AND make it much faster to load.

I know that's not grandma language :D but ... if you tell us the software you use for pictures, as Sarah said, someone can help you look at the resolution and image size and determine the best way to go from there.

Bobbolink
10-28-2005, 01:16 PM
Kodak Easy Share