Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 03:37 PM   #1  

Default Hey yall! Hoping someone can help me...

Currently I've been trying the old fashioned counting calories method- which isn't exactly working out that well for me. I've tried Weight Watchers before, and it didn't really work for me- but i think that was due to a lack of motivation on my part, so I want to give it another go. I do plan on joining weight watchers within the near future, but due to current budget/time restraints, that's not really feesable at this time. What I'm wondering is if anyone could tell me how many points I should be eating daily???
I'm 5'2, and I currently weigh in at a whooping 280!!!

can someone please help me slim down my large butt?!:P
Old 10-18-2005, 03:49 PM   #2  
The Battle Begins...

Default Goals Weight

Hi xostephie,

According to my Week 1 book, your target daily points should be 31... in addition to those 31 daily points you get 35 weekly points to use at your discretion... in other words, you can add 5 points to your already daily points or save them for a Saturday dinner when you know you will eat more than your daily allotment of 31...

If you decided to do core, that's a different plan and you should really get the materials to start core... but if money is tight and you're already familiar with the flex points plan, then stick with it and use 3fc as a great source!!

Good Luck!!
Old 10-18-2005, 09:15 PM   #3  
Cowboy Up Chick

What DreamWarrior gave you is only part of the program. YOu really need to purchase the program to get all the benefits. If you have materials from the past you maybe be able to use them but the program is copyrighted and for us to provide it to you would be breaking the law.

W/Ws actually has several options now:

1) Meetings - registration and weekly fee
2) Online - registration and a small monthly fee
3) At Home - available in certain areas only, about $100 and you get all the week materials that the meeting goers get along with some of the stuff like Dining out companion and complete food companion, points calculator, etc
Old 10-19-2005, 01:33 AM   #4  

Thanks for your help Dream Warrior! I was *afraid* it would me that high! It's sad to say but when i signed up for Weight Watchers previously my point target was 26...isn't that sad? Ah well. Hopefully it will go down and not up!!! I just have to get up and focus on this!!!

Kelly- thanks for the information, but I wasn't asking for anyone to provide me with the entire program. As i stated I had joined WW previously, but fell out of the loop due to lack of...many things really, it's sad to say. I only asked my question because I wanted to make sure that I had the right daily points amount- which Im glad I asked because I thought my daily point range would be 32.

Anyways, thanks so much for clearing that up!
Closed Thread