South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 08:02 PM   #1  

Smile Day One down...almost...

First off, thanks for the warm welcome! I can tell I'm going to like it here!

So, not bad for my first day. I'm sipping my sugar free hot cocoa treat right now and it's hitting the spot. I ate well although I did run into a snag this morning: no time for my snack and I didn't get to lunch until 1:30. Breakfast was at 6:30. I hate going that long without food but some days it's nearly impossible to take a break...

On the up side, I got on the treadmill for 20 minutes when I got home today. Even broke into a run for awhile. It felt great. Now to keep it up.

Eating carbs crossed my mind but I didn't have that driven-to-eat them feeling that I usually succumb to. That was a relief...didn't expect that so soon.

I want to know how the other newbies are doing! Spill it, fellow baby beachers!
Old 10-10-2005, 09:40 PM   #2  

Congratulations to you! You made it through day 1 and you feel good! Imagine how good you'll feel when this becomes a way of life for you. You are going to feel so good and you sound so positive-this should be a breeze for you! WELCOME!!!
Old 10-11-2005, 08:37 AM   #3  
Helloooo? Treats, please!

One of the weirdest feelings is not craving bad carbs anymore. Occasionally, when I want to be bad, I'll "talk myself into" craving something. But other than that they are just not there. Plus all the vegetables and fruits (P2) are so good for you. My skin, nails, and hair look great.

I found on my first P1 that it feels like forever but once you get to P2 it's much easier. But for now, just remember that although P1 will feel like an eternity, it's really not! You're doing great, keep it up.
Old 10-11-2005, 10:10 AM   #4  

I agree it it so strange to have all those cravings gone all at once. I am the type that is really prone to binges- specifically night binges. It is so liberating I have not had a single urge to binge at all. Finally I have control over my food (instead of the food controlling me!)
Closed Thread