Old 09-20-2005, 11:41 AM   #1  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Default Hi, Im NEW:) Question about diff. Plan colors..

Im a member of my local LAWL center and am on the blue program...Im reading here about different "color" plans? What are the differences? Thanks!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 02:06 PM   #2  

Hi Deetsmom!

I'm on purple, and we have several chickies on gold and red -- my understanding is that the food is the same for all plans, but that the size of the protein portion, and the numbers of portions change for each plan. . . For example, on purple, my chicken is 8oz uncooked - for you it's 6oz, right? I also get two portions -- and you get 2 1/2??

Hope this helps, and come join us on the monthly thread!

Julie
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 02:32 PM   #3  
banned

why does mine have less? Does it have something to do with the amount I have to lose? Will I ever be moved to a different color? Thanks for the reply!!
Old 09-20-2005, 02:42 PM   #4  

Deetsmom -- the plan you're put on is based on how much weight you have to lose, your activity (exercise) level, general health (like diabetes), and if you do shift work or not --

I'm supposed to move to gold once I reach the mid 180s, although if I start exercising more than 5 hours a week, they'll shift my plan. My goal weight is 145.

I'm never really sure what magic formula they use to decide which color to put us on -- but I think I'll never move below gold since my goal weight is in the 140's.

So, how much do you weigh (if you don't mind), etc. .?

Julie
Old 09-20-2005, 08:43 PM   #5  
banned

I'm currently at 150 with a goal of 130. I work out 3-4 times per week. Do you think they will move me?
Old 09-20-2005, 08:58 PM   #6  

They may move you down once you get to the 130's, but they may not as long as you get in your workouts each week. It's listed on the sheet in your folder at the center - you can ask them. I'd say that you're on blue becuz of your exercise, otherwise, you'd be on gold.

How long have you been going?

Julie
Old 09-20-2005, 09:25 PM   #7  
banned

I've been a member for one month and have lost 11 pounds. Its gotten much slower, but i still think its great!
Old 09-21-2005, 07:49 AM   #8  

11 pounds in one month is terrific! If you're curious, just ask them if the amount of food will reduce at anytime as you continue to lose - I think that's why they change the food plans to keep the calorie deficit enough so that the loss each week is in the 1 to 2 pound range.

Glad that you found us!
Julie