Old 09-05-2005, 03:25 AM   #1  
Me&nephew super heros

Default has anyone tried the Extreme Makeover Fitness: Weight Loss Workout

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone had tried the
Extreme Makeover Fitness: Weight Loss Workout?
If so, what was it like...
Thanks in advance
dizzi_v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 10:54 AM   #2  

Heather, I've never tried that. I've had great success with The Firm. I just started about 3 wks. ago and have seen an amazing difference already. I'm still trying to get the moves down (I'm not as coordinated as the Firm Master Instructors) but, I'm very impressed with the results.
milkseat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 11:02 PM   #3  
Cyana Blue

Hi, Heather.

Are you referring to "The Ultimate New York Body Plan" by David Kirsch? I know that he is/was the fitness trainer on Extreme Makeover. Anyhoo, that's the program that I use and it's worked great so far. I've lost 10 lb. on it and have another 10 to go. Send me a message if you're interested.

C.
Cyana Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 06:26 PM   #4  

My aunt got the DVD from the library. I was almost going to try it, but I felt tired so I stopped. If I try it (I don't know about this week...maybe the weekend since I am so busy), I'll tell you about it .
Claire de Ravin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 09:56 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 198/150/140

I'd be interested in hearing about this too--I was going to rent from blockbuster.com but if anyone has a review that would be nice to hear first.
lizzbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 12:41 PM   #6  
Ready to be a LOSER :0)

Default Where can you get this book/dvd?

Hey guys,

I am new to 3FC and I am really frustrated. I was skinny as a child and always had trouble keeping weight on me. I would drink all kinds of nutrition drinks just to gain weight. I weighed 120 at birth for my son and 135 at birth for my daughter. I was able to lose the weight fast and get back into my prepregnancy jeans just days after delivery...well those days are gone! I am approaching 32 next month and I DESPERATELY NEED to lose 30-40 pounds. I am not sure what happened to me other than having a hysterectomy so young (24), but even after that I was able to diet and lose weight. Now it seems that I cannot get a pound off. It is discouraging and I am scared. I lost my father in January due to bad health and I KNOW that I MUST make a change in my life or I may die young as well.

I wanted to try this diet/book, The Ultimate New York Body Plan by David Kirsch, I read it on the forum and wanted to know if this is a dvd or a book and where can I get it. I also saw someone lost 10 pounds on it???? In two weeks? I have tried so many diets I think I am a professional yo yo dieter, LOL if there is such a thing. So I hope that I get a response and that someone can help me blast this weight that is holding me down.

Thanks,
Jess
jellybean3557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 12:27 PM   #7  
Ready to be a LOSER :0)

Guess what I bought.... I went to my local Books a million and they had the book PLUS the dvd for 34.95, which I thought was an excellent deal because the dvd is 20.00 and the book is 24.95. It is blue (not red like the book alone) I sat for two hours making sure it was the EXACT BOOK. I am so excited to try it. Cyana can you tell me what the name of the protein shakes you drink..........

Jess
jellybean3557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 08:36 PM   #8  
Me&nephew super heros

cool.....
Claire if u do try it that would be great if u let us know...
dizzi_v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 11:31 PM   #9  

Did you get the exercise DVD with the book for that price? If so that is amazing - its $29.95 for the DVD ALONE at Amazon and they usually have great prices.

I just ordered the DVD. I am going to use it in conjunction with the Body for Life eating plan.

Let me know how you do on it!
slimcharm is offline   Reply With Quote