General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 09:30 AM   #1  
It is what it is...

Default Bb6

Any of you watching BB6? I have to say I was shocked last night when Kaysar got back doored instead of James ...
Old 08-17-2005, 04:51 PM   #2  

BB is one of the few shows that I watch every summer...I taped last night's episode but then I caught the very end to see Kaysar get back doored and about fell off my chair. Can't wait to watch the whole tape tonight and see what happened...
Old 08-17-2005, 04:56 PM   #3  

They don't really show what happened in the show but I read the updates from people with live feeds. April talked Jen into backdooring Kaysar. They think they can use James as part of their team. Ivette has some sort of bond with James too. They didn't show any of it but for 2 days Howie has been going OFF on April and calling her every name in the book. It has been a crazy house. Should be interesting to see who wins HOH this weekend. It should also be interesting to see what they actually show on the next show and what they leave out.

Amber
Old 08-17-2005, 05:45 PM   #4  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

I watch too, I love Kayser but what a dope to give up HOH....
Old 08-17-2005, 05:47 PM   #5  
It is what it is...

exactly ... I forgot to bring that up ... he basically did it to himself ... ah well, now if we can just get Maggie out ... she bothers me
Old 08-19-2005, 11:08 AM   #6  
It is what it is...

Okay, so I expected that Kaysar would get voted out But I would not have thought that Howie and Janelle were going to go so crazy on the "friendship" ... I mean I do not like the other team but c'mon I think they were a little harsh ...and a little funny I am hoping Jennifer leaves on Saturday.
Closed Thread