WW Clubs and Groups - Saturday Menus/Points (7/23)

View Full Version : Saturday Menus/Points (7/23)

AmyMCGS
07-23-2005, 09:37 AM
Hey! How come I'm the only one who posted mine yesterday?!? :dunno:
I like to read others' and get ideas. I hope everyone will keep posting-- good or bad, it's really helpful. I'm finding that posting my daily plan in the morning for some reason makes me more likely to stick to it--- like you all would care if I changed my mind about what I was eating for lunch?? :lol:

Well, I don't know why it works, but, it's helping me a lot. :D

Anyways....

For today, I'm planning:
B: LF English Muffin (2.6)
LF peanut butter
ice water (0)

L: frozen dinner 5pts
diet orange soda (0)

S: Subway sandwich (??)
mountain dew (3pts)

And my exercise today will be hauling suitcases and boxes up and down steps. :) It's not much, but, it's all I'll be able to fit in today. It's too hot and humid to go outside, and I won't have time to make it to the pool.

AmyMCGS
07-23-2005, 03:54 PM
OK, well I switched lunch and supper and wound up at Subby's instead of Subway. Now, I realize that nobody else cares, lol, but to make myself feel accountable.... the difference is that I love Subby's egg salad (yes, the full-fat version). So, I had a small egg salad sub (white bread, cheese, and mayo included) and a LARGE mountain dew instead of my healthy planned chicken sub and small dew. :o I don't even wanna look up the points for that... but, boy was it good! ;)

izzysgirl
07-23-2005, 04:19 PM
Oh, Amy! I care!!! :twirly:

I'll tell you what, though- it is too HOT here to eat anything. I think I am in ****. :hot: It is so humid that I must be losing several pounds today just in water- drip, drip, drip.

Today even M&Ms would melt in your hand, or just about anywhere.

So, all I've eaten today is:

1 potato, cut up and fried in 2 tsp oil, 2 eggs, and one small pork chop. It's 3:00, and my super high day (when I'm supposed to have A LOT, but I don't feel like eating.

I have no idea what I'm going to eat the rest of the day. I'm thinking maybe I'll just use the rest of my points on cold beer!

Lizzyg
07-23-2005, 07:58 PM
Here is my menu for today. And I was happy to see that peaches are only .5 pts :) woohoo!

Breakfast
1-cup yogurt 2 pts
1-cup cereal 3 pts
Total 5 pts

Lunch
Sandwich 4.5 pts
1 serving baked chips 2.5 pts
2 tbl spoons of salsa - .5 pts
Total 7.5

Snack
1 peach - .5 pt
FF CW - .5 pt
Total 1 pt

Dinner
2 hot dogs 5.5 pts
2 buns 4 pts
cup chili 2 pts
1 slice of cheese 1.5 pt
1 serving chips 2.5
Total 15.5

Total Points = 29

And yeah a cold beer sounds good :) I was looking up the points for Killian's last night. 3 pts for a bottle. Not too bad, but I didn't have the points for it last night... lol and I'm sure once I do plan to have one, Craig will have drank them all. :lol:

MaggieShines
07-23-2005, 08:12 PM
I've been bad about posting because I've been on a PMS eating rampage. For example, I ate a Slim Jim dipped in vanilla ice cream last night. Gross, I know. And I've already had KFC and another pint of ice cream today. I suck, I suck, I suck! (LOL, everytime my sweetie hears me say that, he says, "Yeah, hon, I know... but I like it." Told you he was a :devil: ) But I plan a total return to sanity tomorrow and will post faithfully as before. On my honor as a Sista!