Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-08-2005, 06:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Default Feeling awesome!!

I'm down to 259.4!!! While I didn't make my goal on Monday, I've passed it now I've lost about 3 lbs this week.

I've been exercising pretty well this week. On Saturday, I walked for about 3 hours. And then on Sunday, I went swimming for at least an hour, but lol I wasn't alone. I was dragging my 35 lb nephew around in the pool too He only wanted me to hold him in the water, and jump and swim around with him... so lol that was quite a work out

And then I've done my DVD 3 time this week, and plan on doing it this weekend too Its a 40 min work out that can be split into 2 20 min work outs, and thats what I've been doing, and am no longer so sore afterwards, so I'm going to work up to doing the full 40 mins at once. The one day I missed doing it, I was so tired and felt crappy, so it makes me want to get up in the morning and exercise!

With the exception of stupid car trouble, I'm feeling awesome!! And since its my official weigh in, I'm changing my signature!

~Liz
Lizzyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 06:33 PM   #2  
updownupdownupDOWN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzyg
I'm down to 259.4!!! While I didn't make my goal on Monday, I've passed it now I've lost about 3 lbs this week.

I've been exercising pretty well this week. On Saturday, I walked for about 3 hours. And then on Sunday, I went swimming for at least an hour, but lol I wasn't alone. I was dragging my 35 lb nephew around in the pool too He only wanted me to hold him in the water, and jump and swim around with him... so lol that was quite a work out

And then I've done my DVD 3 time this week, and plan on doing it this weekend too Its a 40 min work out that can be split into 2 20 min work outs, and thats what I've been doing, and am no longer so sore afterwards, so I'm going to work up to doing the full 40 mins at once. The one day I missed doing it, I was so tired and felt crappy, so it makes me want to get up in the morning and exercise!

With the exception of stupid car trouble, I'm feeling awesome!! And since its my official weigh in, I'm changing my signature!

~Liz
Wow, that sounds really great! Kudos for you!

I can totally relate to feeling tired and crappy after skipping a workout. Amazing how much of a difference in your day and well-being some exercise can make.
Take your nephew 'swimming' yet again - great workout, but your body doesn't suffer much in the water (imagine carrying him on the dry ground instead, lol!). That's why I love my aquafit class - great exercise and so easy on your joints!
Sushi Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 12:56 AM   #3  
SuperFreak

S/C/G: 330/319/150

Height: 5"5

Great Job & A even greater Attitude Congrats
MorticiaAddams is offline   Reply With Quote