Old 07-02-2005, 05:35 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Holiday Weekend Chat - July 2, 3 and *4*

Good Morning Ladies,

What a beautiful July 2nd here in Jersey. Today I am having a big BBQ. It doesn't start until 5 so you all have time to get here

Watcha all doing this fine day?

Happy 4th of July To You All !!!!
Happy Canada Day To You All!!

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 08:01 AM   #2  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Morning,
I am back from Alabama, 15 hours of traveling to get home because of the thundersorms with 2 exausted kids who had a great time at camp, but older boy left his game boy, which he bought on the frist plane. He cried for 3 hours yesterday! we put in a tracer and MAYBE he will see it again. Probobly not.

I feel bad for him, he had left tons of things on airpalnes, this is the first time he has lost something important to HIM. I think the hardest part is that he bought it 9by trading his old gamboy and some old games at a local store) just before he left for camp.

Well we are off again in the moring for 2 weeks. I have to finish packing and doing laundry so I can pack.

Have a good one and a happy 4th weekend.
-L
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 09:12 AM   #3  
Baby Steps

Leenie: Dang, sorry I'm going to miss your BBQ. Have fun!

L: Sorry to hear about your DS losing his game boy. Enjoy your vacation

Well, another day (yesterday) of junk food. And dang, am I TIRED!!! I made a comment to DH about how eating the stuff (sometimes) tastes good but the after effects (being tired and feeling bloated) isn't really worth it (sometimes ). So I'm determined to do good today. He even said he has to get back OP. So onward to another try (and yes, I think the majority of why I've cheated is because of the scale not doing a blasted thing. But you know, oh well!!). And now strawberry season is done so maybe I can try strict induction again. Well, after the 2 bowls in the fridge are gone. That should be a couple days. So maybe on Monday it'll be back to STRICT induction
(We've got firewords for Sunday. Can't do them Monday cuz DH has to work that night. He's on 3rd shift next week. ARGH!!)
HAVE A HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 04:33 PM   #4  
God, Give me strength !!

S/C/G: 240/240/150

Height: 5'7

With my husbands Job on the line, things have been really crazy and hectic here, so been some time since I checked in. About 5 days I think...

I ate very badly for 2 days, Confort feed I guess , then got disappointed in myself and got right back on track. The last 2 days have been really NICE, in the LOW 70's quite the switch from 100 degrees. So I have taking the little guy and his sisters for a walk. Have not weighed in yet, but will do so tomorrow, regardless.

Most of the weekend will be slow and laid back, but Monday will be Busy. Cook out with my parents, then the Fireworks at night. Nic's first yr with the Fireworks, so I am really excited too see how he reacts, unless he sleeps through them Then his first Birthday is Next Sunday. Cake........ OOOO someone give me the strength. I love cake

Thats about it for me.
Will try too pop in more over the next few days. If not will be back on Tuesday
Melissa70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 04:49 PM   #5  

Default Weekend

Hello all,

Not much going around here, just hot and dry, but that's New Mexico for ya!! Me and the baby are staying home today to do some chores, and I really want to get some scrapbooking in! We are going to a BBQ tomorrow at my brother in laws, that should be fun for the kids anyway.. I have been really good so far, I havn't cheated, and I am only 1 pound away from my pedicure!! I also have found two things that I am going to reward myself with for 50 pounds of weight loss. I have always wanted to go to a bed and breakfast, and I also found the cutest Louis Vuitton purse!! I might just have to get both!! Anyway, I hope all is well!

Amanda
mommyx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 12:41 PM   #6  
Mom, Queen of Everything

Okay.....make room, 'cause I'm crawling back to my "safe place" again!

Greetings to all my old friends, and to all of you I haven't met yet. Yes....I fell to pieces after I failed to make the time each day to check in and make my WOE a priority. I kept on making the excuse that my life was too busy, too chaotic, and I didn't have time. But, funny thing -- I sure had the time to sit in front of the TV and demolish a pint of B&J's each evening! I'm back where I started, only worse off because my self-esteem has taken a big hit. I know better, but then don't we all? Checking in each morning with all of my friends and keeping track of my intake with FitDay did the trick, and when I stopped that I fell off the wagon and then laid there and let it keep backing up over me!! LOL

So, after this post, I'm going to brave the hot Arizona temperatures and get off to the grocery store to lay in my supplies. I'll check in with everyone later....

Paula
Spedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 10:55 AM   #7  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Happy 4th Everyone !!

Paula babe, good to see you again we've missed you.

Whats shakin girlies ?
Old 07-04-2005, 11:15 AM   #8  
Mom, Queen of Everything

Thanks, Leenie. It is good to be back, indeed. I've missed all of you dearly!
Spedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 11:52 AM   #9  
God, Give me strength !!

S/C/G: 240/240/150

Height: 5'7

Happy July 4th Ladies I hope everyone has a wonderful day today. I am off in a few too go too my parents house for a cook out, where I think I will eat poorly I weighed in yesterday, and after 2 weeks, I only lost a POUND... So starting tomorrow, CRACK DOWN TIME!!!
My goal for tomorrow is too GET on my treadmill.

Sorry I haven;tdone personals,but I promise too catch up tomorrow

Have a Great day today <-- I love this smilie

edit too ask for help with my signature ticker? How do I get it too say 47 more pounds too go, instead of what it is saying? Any help , I would appreciate

Last edited by Melissa70; 07-04-2005 at 11:57 AM.
Melissa70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 12:52 PM   #10  
Baby Steps

Paula: welcome back

Leenie: Happy 4th of July

Missy: Sorry, I'm always confused on the tickers. I'm back with you on getting back on track!!

Well, the weekend was a bust. The WHOLE weekend. Was telling DH that the food didn't even TASTE that good....so why'd we bother??? Add that to feeling bloated and tired and just blah. But dang, those cookies in the freezer sure are looking good But I'm determined I've got to get back on track. At least until next weekend (when GS camping is and won't be able to avoid it again).
Hope you all are enjoying your 4th of July
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 04:47 PM   #11  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Melissa, for ticker help go to the top of the 3FCs page when you first log in and you'll see a forum called Forum Help.... post your question in there for Suzanne to help you.