South Beach Diet - having trouble with tickers

View Full Version : having trouble with tickers

mzladyt
06-17-2005, 10:08 PM
I have been around here for about a week and the only thing I see in the boxes for the different tickers are (x)'s. Does anyone else have this problem? I have been guessing at the little squares and stick with what ever I come up with. I have no idea at all what the pictures look like. :o

Tennie

Jennifer 3FC
06-17-2005, 11:12 PM
This is most likely a setting in your browser. Can you try another browser and see if it works there? Which browser are you using?

mzladyt
06-19-2005, 08:59 AM
Hi, I tried the one from this site and I also tried the one from the south beach for beginners web site.

Ruthxxx
06-19-2005, 09:04 AM
Can you see your own ticker? Or is the problem with the tickers of others? Are you using Explorer or Firefox as browsers?

mzladyt
06-25-2005, 02:41 PM
I think it is the explorer browser. My dh is asleep right now. He is the whiz on the old computer so when he decided to wake up I will try and get him to help me out. I can see my ticker and others, I just can't see the ones you can choose from. I play a guessing game each time.

beach bum
06-25-2005, 04:13 PM
Hi Mzladyt :) I know what you want and here how to get there. Hit the 3FC Features on the purple bar,than hit the signature weight ticker and you be all set. Hugs :) BB

mzladyt
06-25-2005, 09:05 PM
Ok, dh woke up and said he didn't know what to do about it. I went to the features and then the ticker part but I am not able to get any pictures until the very last page where it shows what your ticker will look like. If I just knew what was on the pages it would help instead of just clicking in the dark.