Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2005, 09:07 PM   #1  
Round & Soft

Question Lost Alot of Weight??

I guess this question is for anyone who has lost alot of weight, has your weight loss changed relationships in your life? If yes, how so. There was a woman on Oprah and she had lost a great deal of weight, I remember her saying how it really affected her relationships in her life. People who she thought were her friends really weren't. They only were there because they didn't view her as a threat. I'm curious to know how you all feel.
Old 06-15-2005, 09:32 PM   #2  

Though I haven't lost a lot of weight (yet!), My husband says I'm no fun anymore!
People at work basically say the same thing as I was the potluck, party planner there, and now I have no desire to do so!

The world revolves around food, it's really sad!
Julie
Old 06-15-2005, 11:35 PM   #3  

Well, I'm 70.2# down now. I have to say that, if anything, my friends have shone. They are sooo proud of me. And, I've inspired others to get in shape. DH loves the new bod. He's clear that he loved me the way I was, but doesn't particularly want me to go back... EVER. My best friend admitted a bit of jealousy, but it's never been bothersome. It's the same kind of pang I get if she has a better WI week than me.
Old 06-17-2005, 08:09 AM   #4  

Good motivating thread for those of struggling to stay on plan!
Closed Thread