Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 05-20-2005, 08:50 AM   #1  

Default I'm wondering.... 5/21

1. Anything planned for the weekend?

2. do you keep a journal?

3. classic pooh or "new" pooh

4. are you neat or messy?

5. Who's your favorite Pooh character? or other character if you don't like Pooh.
CackyDoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 08:56 AM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

1. Anything planned for the weekend? It's the long weekend!! No plans... just gardening and taking it easy. Maybe a bbq. The best kind of weekend.

2. do you keep a journal? No. I sort of regard all of my posting here as "journaling".

3. classic pooh or "new" pooh classic. He's so much cuter.

4. are you neat or messy? Essentially neat. I just need to dejunk my house...

5. Who's your favorite Pooh character? or other character if you don't like Pooh. piglet
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 09:15 AM   #3  

1. Anything planned for the weekend? garage sales tomorrow, MIL for dinner, church Sunday. would like to make a f2f OA meeting...

2. do you keep a journal? yes. i actually do, on the computer. I often wanted to write in a pretty little book but never kept it up. now i write alot to help me process my emotions and not eat over them.

3. classic pooh or "new" pooh i have to love classic pooh, but i grew up on new pooh, which makes him not so new, and allso my favorite/

4. are you neat or messy? i like to be neat and stay on top of things, but with a 2 you I only pick up once in a while. I keep the kitchen pretty neat, and that helps keep me sane. I have never liked cleaning

5. Who's your favorite Pooh character? or other character if you don't like Pooh. Tigger he's so cheerful
CackyDoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 10:03 AM   #4  
Steph

1. Anything planned for the weekend? Yes, quite a busy weekend. I'm leaving work ealry today to face paint at my church's fest. Tomorrow I'm planning on taking my son to a local forest preserve to walk trails, church at night and Sunday I have church in the morning, a confirmation party in the afternoon and then back to church for movie night.

2. do you keep a journal? Yes, my phycologist is really encouraging me to use it daily (even though I might not get to it every night)

3. classic pooh or "new" pooh Oh I LOVE Pooh. I like New, but have both.

4. are you neat or messy? I am such a neat freak

5. Who's your favorite Pooh character? or other character if you don't like Pooh. My favorite is Pooh
Blessed and Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 03:38 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 309/309/220

Height: 5'2"

1. Anything planned for the weekend?
Wedding tomorrow night for DH's boss
Getting ready for vacation starting next Friday
Getting started on my new fitness program, Yourself!Fitness X-Box Fitness program....anyone tried it? Looks like it's going to be fun.
Have nursery at church Sunday morning.

2. do you keep a journal?
I keep a food journal but presently not an actual writing journal but I am thinking I need to start one....seems to be a great tool for others in their weight loss accomplishments.

3. classic pooh or "new" pooh
New Pooh

4. are you neat or messy?
Messy

5. Who's your favorite Pooh character? or other character if you don't like Pooh.
Pooh is my favorite

Last edited by mandi78; 05-20-2005 at 03:40 PM.
mandi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 08:09 AM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

1. Anything planned for the weekend? Nope

2. do you keep a journal? Nope

3. classic pooh or "new" pooh - classic

4. are you neat or messy? - A neat wannabe

5. Who's your favorite Pooh character? or other character if you don't like Pooh. - tigger
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote