Carb Counters - Friday Chat 4/8

View Full Version : Friday Chat 4/8

lady_adnerb
04-08-2005, 09:10 AM
Well, it's now official---DH doesn't have to work 10-12 hour days anymore. Bad news cuz w/me not working things are going to be tight. But you know, I'm not worried about it right now. I'll deal with it when we have major money issues. Our life just won't be like we were used to :lol: Other than that, managing to stay OP...but the weekend is here. So we'll see how my resolve to stay OP goes through that.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

RobinW
04-08-2005, 12:16 PM
Brenda~good luck this weekend! You can do it!

We have the telephone guy here today. Today is the 2nd day he's been here, and not been able to find the problem. We have horrible static on the line...so bad I cant hear who called. It used to go away....but its come and stayed this time. So I had to call to get it fixed.

A beautiful day here today, we are off for coffee in a little bit, then a nice walk in the neighbourhood. Whether dh wants to or not! :p

Thats about it around here, have a great day everyone.

lady_adnerb
04-08-2005, 04:41 PM
Robin: are you sure it wasn't your phone and not the lines?

Another beautiful day. After my nap (I HAD to lay down. Tired and freezing at the same time. Not good) I feel much better. And now if I have to go get my parents from the airport I'll be more refreshed.

marie.
04-08-2005, 06:28 PM
Hey girlies!

I have been MAD busy lately getting ready for my new classes for next year- Im adding a brand new class Ive never taught before so they are re-doing my room with new equipment.....I've also been an a pretty strenuous new program that is kicking my ***, but in a good way....time will tell and I'll keep you all updated!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

RobinW
04-08-2005, 09:19 PM
Nope not the phone, we tested all of them, and then went and got the neighbours. Its all fixed now.....and its a wonderful thing to be able to hear the other person on the phone! :)

lady_adnerb
04-09-2005, 12:33 AM
Marie: Are you losing weight on your new program? Try to enjoy your new class :)

Robin: Glad you can "finally hear me now" :lol:

Well, 1 day down (the weekend) 2 more to go. Had WAYYY too much soda and not enough water though. Going to see if I can find some Dt Rite Cola and see what that tastes like. I should just cut soda out of my intake totally though. then I'd be sure to get enough water.

Tuuurtlemama
04-09-2005, 03:26 AM
:wave: Hi ladies........guess I'm a little late for the "daily" chat since it's almost 11:30pm pacific time. :lol: I wanted to say hi anyways though!