Old 02-14-2005, 09:38 AM   #1  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Default Happy Valentines Day!!!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!

You all mean the world to me!! Hope you all have a very special day!!!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 09:42 AM   #2  

awww, you too. I hope that everyone has a great day and the opportunity to spend it with the ones that they love.
theotherjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 10:14 AM   #3  

Default V- day Hopes and Sadness

Since i have a job interview scheduled this week and that i simply look ridiculous in my actual clothes i went shopping this week-end. For the first time in I don’t know how many years, I was able to fit into XL shirts and 42 waist pants. Wow!!

My weight is still going down. On Sunday, Feb 13. I weight 274 pounds. This is my lowest in the past 5 years. Next goal is to reach 260 by Easter (end of March).

Valentine’s day today. All the commercial aspect of this occasion really pisses me off; Do we have to wait for that day to make this special person feel even more special to us? This is what I would think if a had such a person in my life…..

There are some beautiful ladies I hang out with and would be interested in a relation that is more than friendship. However, I do not feel the same…..Because there is one special person who is taking a big place in my heart; but never told her as she already have a boyfriend….and do not want to wreck her couple and the friendship I have with her…

My hands are tied
My body bruised
She got me with
Nothing to win
And nothing left to loose…

U2 – With or Without you

Welcome to my very disturbed love life!!!
frenchiepolarbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 10:21 AM   #4  
Never surrender

S/C/G: 251 current/237 minigoal/180

Height: 5' 9"

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know it's commercial, but the romantic in me still likes it.

I think the definition of love life must have the word "disturbed" in it somewhere anyway.
dragonwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 10:30 AM   #5  

haha...you are so right about the "disturbed" part
Old 02-14-2005, 12:07 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Thanks sandi.

Happy Valentine's Day all. You know until I got married, it used to be a day of mourning for myself and my friends. We would all dress in all black on this day. What's sad is I even did that when I was married to my first husband. Guess that should've been a clue as to what type of relationship we had

I'm a hopeless romantic too and keep "hoping" one day my hubby will just wow and dazzle me with his plans.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 12:39 PM   #7  
On my way......

I just want to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day to everyone. I wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for you. Finding this place was the best thing that ever happened to me. Thank you!
way2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 02:17 PM   #8  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Valentines is a hallmark holiday.. but it's nice have an extra excuse to get all mushy.

I love you all!

Dana
Charbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 02:21 PM   #9  
Live for the Moment!

Happy Valentines to you all too!

I'm a hopeless romantic, and Steves pretty good about making me happy on these holidays too However, this year, we're a little tight on money (tomorrow is payday), so we're not giving each other any gifts.. But, we are going out to a nice indian buffet restaurant for dinner tonight!

What are your special plans?
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 02:26 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

We celebrated in on Saturday night with some champagne, chicken breast, steamed asparagus, baked potato and 50 first dates movie.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 02:33 PM   #11  

My husband (Nathan) and I decided to celebrate early this year. We went to this fabulous Japanese restaurant Saturday night and ate sushi and just enjoyed actually getting to spend time together not talking about getting the bills paid or doing laundry. Then we went home and cuddled on the couch and watched TV. We are pretty boring people but I enjoyed it so much.
Old 02-14-2005, 04:39 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Happy Valentines day!!

My boyfriend gave me an entirely too expensive purse, which I returned in favor or something more affordable. Sounds kinda cold, but whats the point in having a 150 dollar purse when I don't have any money? I ended up with a really nice black wallet with pink lining I love it. We don't do much for valentines day around here, and since my bf works late tonight, I'll make him a nice dinner and cheesecake for dessert.

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 04:55 PM   #13  
Blue Bunny Butt

S/C/G: 304/304/180

Height: 6'1"

I am having fun with Valentines, as cheesy as it can be. I made some bundles of candy to give out to co-workers. I have been eating some chocolate today...and enjoying it while not feeling the need to go overboard. I am dressed in a cute, sexy valentiney outfit. Tonight my hubby and I are dining with my favorite food by candlelight. We got each other little presents. I consider it an investment in our relationship. We don't have kids, so we are making it all mushy and about us now. I assume once we do have kids they will be the focus of days like this (as my mom made it special and fun for us growing up), I want to have some romantic memories.

Everyone have a great evening!!
togger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 05:10 PM   #14  

Happy Valentines Day everybody! My DH got both my DD and I flowers and balloons and a box of chocolates for "everyone" (meaning mostly him! ). Oh well, what's Vanentines Day without chocolate, right? Hope everyone has a wonderful night!

Beverly
boiaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 07:13 PM   #15  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Happy Valentines Day everyone. We don't do much for the day but I will probably stop and get some flowers on the way home. We save our money for our anniversary which is in 2 weeks.

Frenchie that is great on the new sizes. I was at Walmart this weekend and I'm like a kid in a candy store becuase they have so much that fits now. I am doing the cheap clothes while losing but when the weight is off I'm going to get me a couple of real nice outfits. Along with a bunch of cheap ones. LOL I told Kimberley I will have all kinds of outfits when that time comes. Speaking of nice outfits. I got your clothes today. Very nice and thank you so much. Even the color I like. The shrit fits now and the pants fit but are a bit snug yet.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote