Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2005, 01:00 PM   #1  

Height: 5'7"

Default Menus for Sunday, January 30, 2005

Wow, can you believe January is almost over? It's a dreary, rainy day here so I'm in the homemade soup mood ... however I made soup last night and have been outvoted today. I'll be making spaghetti for the troops tonight.

B: egg omelet with FF grated cheese, milk, tomato slices
L: chocolate and banana smoothie
D: Baked potato (1 t. evoo) with FF cheese and sour cream, salad, milk

Last edited by Katpo; 01-30-2005 at 02:14 PM.
Old 01-30-2005, 02:08 PM   #2  
PinkBrideToBe

Hi everyone! First of all I'd like to let you all know why so far I haven't posted my daily menu... my days are so screwed up because I work 3rd shift... so sometimes my "day" doesn't start till around noon, and sometimes it doesn't start till 11:00 p.m. before I go to work, depending on if it is my day off. So I don't have to work tonight so I'll post my menu for the DAY!
breakfast - monkey shake
lunch - core chili (i make a huge pot at the beginning of EVERY week... lots of kidney beans, a little bit of lean burger, lots of tomatoes, couples packets of splenda, splash of salsa, tomato sauce, sometimes a can of tomato soup, and lots of chili powder-YUM)
Dinner - steak, baked potato w ff sour cream, corn!
Snack - ff popcorn!

Have a nice day!
Old 01-30-2005, 04:13 PM   #3  
Heather

B: Oatmeal, 1 cup skim
L: Taco salad with salsa, olives, avocado, fresh fruit cup
S: boiled egg, banana
D: steak, roasted potatoes, green beans
S: popcorn if needed
Old 01-30-2005, 09:15 PM   #4  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Talking Sunday's Snacks

Hey Bride - post whatever/whenever you can - no problem - but I really want to know - what's a monkey shake? (banana?)

My erratic eating:

Breakfast:
bowl of shredded wheat and sliced banana (the last one - and I bought around 6 yesterday - talk about monkeys!)
ff milk

Lunch:
marinated herring (okay marinated w/vinegar, etc and a touch of sugar but it was yummy)
about 1 cup red grapes
1 crust of ds's grilled cheese sandwich (it was yucky - kinda sweet?)

PM:
movie popcorn and diet pepsi (altho it tasted a lot like the real thing to me - so I did not have too much - afraid of the RETURN OF THE DREADED SUGAR CRAVINGS - hey that's sounds like a pretty good movie title itself! )
5 strawberries/slice of ff ham while preparing dd's lunch

Do you realize it's after 9 pm and I have not eaten dinner - I just realized I HAVE NOT EATEN DINNER - how weird is that?

Did my exercise videotape - from around 6:30 - 7:15 pm, had two cups of water - but forgot about dinner!

Not super hungry either??? What to do...what to do? Have not had my fruits/veggies today as I should have - bad froufie - maybe a yogurt before bed?

Froufie
Old 01-30-2005, 09:35 PM   #5  

Height: 5'7"

Hey! Go eat your dinner!! Or at least a glass of milk before bed.
Old 01-30-2005, 10:03 PM   #6  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Yes sir -right away sir! (off to the kitchen I go!)

Froufie
Closed Thread