Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2001, 08:33 PM   #1  

Angry

Hello ~
What a great site. I am a WW and love the program. Have had some hard weeks with staying the same, but I know what that can mean. So, I am putting in more exercise as I can. I have health problems, but I am so grateful to have a support group to go to for this problem of weight loss. I have had the weight on for some 32 years now. I was chubby as a child but not really fat. I was not a large teen. But it has been very difficult to find motivation to take the weight off. It seems when handed a either or situation ~ the either seems to stick in the brain. So here I am, ready to go for the goal weight. I want so much to loose all 120 lbs, but it is going to be very hard. When I first began the diet I had 143 lbs to loose, so you can see I am on my way !!! 23 lbs did not come off quick or easy. But I am grateful for every inch and lb gone off this body ! ha !
I hope to meet those members on this site that wish to encourage and exchange ideas and help. I need all I can get !!

Thank you for reading this.

Jet9217
Old 05-10-2001, 01:45 AM   #2  
Find a Way

Welcome jet. I've been here for a bit and am still struggling to get to that elusive goal weight. I plan on making it this time!!

Check out a few of the threads - 100+ 2 Go, the Countdown threads, etc., and join in on the discussions. New perspectives are always needed.
Old 05-12-2001, 11:47 PM   #3  

HI, I TOO HAVE A LOT TO LOSE, HAVE LOST 50 ON WW AND HAVE 90 MORE TO GO.
I HAVE A JOURNAL BUDDY, IT IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS OF MY BEING DOWN 50 # I JOINED FEB OF 1999<YES BETTER THEN A YEAR> BUT WITH INTENT TO LEARN GOOD EATING HABITS,THEN I KNEW THE WEIGHT WOULD FOLLOW,AND IT DID IT TOOK ME A WHILE,BUT I GOT IN THE 100% SWING OF IT, GOT A E-MAIL JOURNAL BUDDY AND IT WAS OFF TO THE RACES , I CANT SAY ENOUGH FOR HAVEING SOMEONE TO SHARE A JOURNAL WITH IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN MY JOURNAL BUDDY LIST,I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU.
SHIRLEY SILVEY
[email protected]
Old 05-13-2001, 10:31 PM   #4  

Hi Jet ,
Welcome to the group . I have been on Weight Watchers since May 22 1999 , & have lost over 100 pounds . I have really struggled the last year . I had lost 110 , but have inched back & forth with 7 of that . The main things i love about weight watchers is , it's easy , there's alot of fellowship , & it's not a diet . So , you don't get chastised if you gain . The important thing is to keep going . Even when I know i'm going to gain , I go to the meetings . Don't look at the big picture . Set small goals . When you look back , Say , " in 1 year I have lost 20 pounds ! " . Don't say "only" . I still have aprox. 58 pounds left to go , but I feel great physically . I bet you feel alot better after the amount you've lost . So , be nice to yourself . You're doing what's right for you , no matter how long it takes .

Kathy
Closed Thread